Chapter 28 awaken lightning

Chapter 28 awaken the lightning.

"I will beat you erza!" Natsu screamed as he used his strength to push himself back up.

Erza quickly took him down again though with a huge shock blast from her two swords after she requipped into her morning star armour.

"Photon slicer!" She screamed.

Natsu cried out in agony until he realised something this is lightning can I do it?

"What happened to my attack!?" Natsu stood his ground as he now was surrounded by lightning and fire grinning as he saw Erza's face.

"I don't remember quitting Erza. Let's go! Round two! Lightning flame dragon mode!" Natsu didn't hesitate striking Erza fully in the gut now she had reverted to her Lightning empress armour.

"Lightning flame dragon's iron fist!"

Erza looked at Natsu in shock as she was still severely damaged by his lightning despite being in her armour to weaken it. Wait it isn't his lightning but his fire she realised.

"I see I can't use any of my empress armours to weaken your attacks Natsu impressive. However; I have plenty of requips for you to face! Requip! Purgatory armour!" Erza launched herself into the air bringing her sword down on Natsu but the young dragon slayer saw it coming evading her sword and countering with his lightning dragons claw.

"Lighting flame dragon's claw!" Erza was struck by Natsu's dragon claw giving her temporary paralysis.

"Now's my chance!" Natsu roared inhaling in his flames and his lightning around his body.

"Lightning flame dragon's roar!" Natsu's ginourmous mega breath blast shot directly at Erza. The blast consumed her whole assuring Natsu victory.

Natsu grinned as he watched the smoke clear. But Erza wasn't down for the count she was in her adamantine armour.

"She blocked Natsu's breath blast!"

"Well that's the queen of fairies for you!"

Erza panted as her adamantine shield shattered moments later.

"That was a close one. Sorry Natsu i'm ending this!"

A huge vortex of power erupted around Erza as she illuminated inside it. The ground shattered and the skies echoed as Erza resumed her armour transformation.

"Bring it on Erza!" Natsu beckoned.

Erza now finished emerged from the smoke now in a full pink hardened armour with her hair in twin tails. She wielded mighty dual swords also.

"Armadura fairy. Fairy armour! The strongest army of fairy tail" the crowd said in shock.

"Come Natsu show me your true strength." Erza ordered as she readied her stance.

"Sure here I come!" Natsu charged erza fists inflamed and charged. Lighting flame dragon's iron fist!" Erza blocked instantly sending a fairy blast from her two swords afterwards.

Natsu blocked the blast but the magical strike pushed him backwards with sheer force. Natsu struggling against the amazing power placed both his hands upon the blast trying his hardest to hinder the speed.

"Lightning flame dragon's talons! Natsu kicked the blast upwards into the sky creating an outstanding fire work display.

The spectators were split down the middle half cheering for Titania and the other half roaring Natsu the dragon slayer.

Erza didn't hesitate as she attacked Natsu head on sending several emerald green missiles his way.

"I'll destroy them all! Lighting flame dragon's wing attack!" Natsu unleashed his lightning fire dragon's wing attack blasting all the magical orbs to smithereens.

Erza scarlet anticipated this emerging from the smoke upper cutting Natsu as she made contact with him.

"Fairy knight slicer!" Erza sent 6 magical slices Natsu's way as she motioned her swords in a spiral rotation. The slices made a direct hit with Natsu.

He collapsed as a result but managed to stand again through his sheer determination.

"I trained so hard for this. I won't give up just like that. So get ready Erza because now i'm fired up even more than I have ever been before! Here i come!"

The crowd stared in awe as they witnessed Erza and Natsu commence a massive eruption of force as his fists clashed against her swords. They were both moving so fast that neither one could get a hit in. Erza's armour and Natsu's spirit both of which refusing to break.

Erza vaulted back as she concentrated her magic power.

"This has been fun Natsu but now i'm going to finish this match."

"It's not over yet! Natsu began to concentrate his magic power also.

Erza's swords both began to glow green as she prepared to strike.

"Dragon slayer's secret arts revision".

"It's pointless Natsu this is my strongest armour. Named after the guild itself!" Natsu ignored Erza's claim for victory as he conjured all his magic power.

"No way I will beat you this time I've been training for this battle!"

"Natsu you won't win this battle! Fairy piercing sword!" Erza charged her swords with energy summoning all her magic energy from within her dashing a powerful lunge at Natsu.

"Lightning flame dragon's exploding lighting flame blade!" Natsu engulfed one of his hands in lightning and the other in flames swinging both his arms around in a spiral rotation. This creates a highly destructive vortex of fire and lightning which collided head with on with Erza's emerald green blast attack.

When both magical attacks collided, it caused a colossal explosion sending numerous spectators flying off with the incredible gale force winds produced off the explosion. An enormous cloud of smoke erupted announcing the conclusion of the fight.

The audience waited for the results to be shown of who the victor shall be the tension growing second by second.

The moment of truth had arrived as the smoke dimmed down further and further making visual perceptive better and better. Natsu are you okay Lisanna thought to herself. Finally two figures appeared. Erza's armour and swords had completely crumbled at her feet leaving her in her clothes underneath it. Erza panted immensely as she collapsed to her knees. Meanwhile Natsu was also completely exhausted synchronizing Erza's movement as he to collapsed to his knees.

"Looks like I'm not strong enough yet" he said as he fell to the ground losing consciousness.

"Natsu you truly have gotten stronger..." Erza said as she to fell unconscious the same time as Natsu.

Master Makarov rushed to the battle field inspecting both fairy tail wizards.

"It would appear the battle is over! This fight has ended with an incredible outcome. Both Erza and Natsu have won this match with a tie! Let's give it up for our incredible family members!"

All the fairy tail wizards raised their right hands into the sky pointing their index fingers up and sticking the thumb out to the sky as they represented their fairy tail mighty gesture.

"Natsu didn't lose to Erza!"

"That was the best fight ever!"

"Natsu I'm proud of you!" Lisanna said as she cradled his head in her arms.

Elfman picked Natsu up and escorted him back to the guild screaming how much of a man Natsu really is. Lisanna cuddled happy as they celebrated Natsu's fight. Mirajane picked erza up as did Makarov escorting her back to the guild also.

"Well done my children be proud you're a member of fairy tail!"

There you have it guys I decided to end it with a draw. Sorry this chapter is short but please understand this was a follow up of the fight chapter 27. However; really soon be sure to see more NaLi as their relationship progresses further along with another character being introduced to the story.