Chapter 24 the flame of love

Pre-warning Lemon content later on in the chapter.

The sun shone beautifully amongst the horizon reflecting onto the running river outlining its true magnificent beauty. The river ran at a peaceful rate outside of the Strauss household.

Lisanna and Mirajane were in the kitchen preparing a gourmet candle lit feast for all to enjoy.

It didn't help that Lisanna had to keep coming out to tell Natsu to not eat the fire that came off the candles.

"Natsu let's see how strong you have got whilst Mira and Lisanna prepare dinner."

"Alright I'm all fired up!"

"Arm wrestling is for men!"

The two wizards locked arms as they prepared to compete. Natsu began to over take elfman in the test of strength until Elfman decided to raise his power.

"Take over beast arm!"

"Oh so that's how you want to play it!"

Natsu roared as he brought his flames to the surface. Once again Natsu began to push elfman back.

"Take over beast soul!"

"That does it lightning flame dragon mode!" Elfman knew he was no match for Natsu but he was going to give it his all so he put even more power into his arm.

Lisanna ran out once she heard the entire ruckus.

"Big brother, Natsu stop or you're going to bring the house down!"

Lisanna's plea fell on death ears as they were both too into it.

"You two knock it off right now!" Said a now Satan soul transformed Mira.

"Yes mam! We're sorry!" they both said in unison.

No matter how strong they made themselves out to be elfman and Natsu still became scared by Mirajanes Satan soul.

"That's great because dinner is ready". Mira and lisanna set the table as Natsu stared in awe at its delicacy.

Lisanna sat next to Natsu whilst Mirajane sat next to elfman.

"Wow Lisanna and Mirajane this looks great! Thanks." Natsu said excitedly attempted to hold himself off digging in.

"We should be thanking you Natsu after all you have saved Lisanna so many times that she is lucky to have you. To Natsu and Lisanna. CHEERS!" They all echoed in unison as they clanged their cups together.

After dinner was over.

"Lisanna why don't you stay round Natsu's tonight? We just need to talk to Natsu really quick."

"Okay i'll see you later my dragon prince." She said shortly after kissing him goodbye.

Natsu felt a bit nervous once Lisanna left a little talk what does she mean he thought to himself.

"Natsu just quickly I want to ask where things are going with you and our little sister? Because we know how much Lisanna cares about you and we don't want her getting hurt now do we?" She said as she transformed into Satan soul.

"Yeah that wouldn't be manly" elfman said changing into his beast soul form.

"I have my own reasons for coming here you know. As you know Lisanna's birthday is coming up and i have the perfect gift for her." Natsu revealed a locket with the fairy tail insignia embedded on it. He opened it up to reveal a picture Natsu happy and lisanna together as a familiar. On the side there was writing it read. Even if my belly should become empty from fire, my heart will always be fired up when I'm with you.