Chapter 26 breaking the ice

Lucy searched through her wardrobe deciding on what to wear for her date with Gray after all it was special to her. Lucy's eyes finally sparked when she remembered she had bought an outfit recently that makes her look very cute. Lucy pulled out a black and white dress which hugged her figure just right. Next was her hair and she knew exactly what to do.

"Open gate of the giant crab Cancer! An averaged height man appeared wielding pincer shaped scissors with a dreadlock style hairdo.

"What can I do for you ebi?"

"Make me look cute"

"Okay ebi"

After several slices had occurred, Lucy was now ready for her date with Gray.

Meanwhile, Gray was in the forest wearing a smart black suit for his date with Lucy.

"He held within his hand a miny ice figure. He stared at the ice figure which slowly morphed from his master Ul to Lucy heartfilia. "Its time to look forward instead of living in the past. That's what you wanted wasn't it master?" Gray thought to himself as he ventured to the exit of the forest.

Elsewhere, back at Lucy's house.

Lucy received a knock on the door. She quickly answered it anticipating who it was. As she opened the door a petite girl was there in the doorway. She had blue hair and was wearing a pair of wind reading glasses.

"Levy Chan i'm glad your here! I really need your help!"

Levy Mcgarden is one of Lucy's closest friends ever since she had joined the guild brought together by a common interest literature.

"Sure Lu-Chan how can I help?"

"I have a date but this is the first time I have ever been on one. What do I do?"

"There isn't really a set plan Lu-Chan you just have fun and see how it goes."

"What about you know the bedroom stuff?"

"Lu-Chan it's the first date you're thinking too far. Levy said whilst grinning. Here take this." It was a karma sutra book.

"This will help you for when it comes to that Lu" She said whilst winking and laughing.

"Don't worry Lu-Chan you look so cute it will be okay."

"Thanks Levy i'm just nervous I really like him."

"Who is it? Do tell" levy questioned.

"Gray"

"Wow you must be special Gray is quite distant you should feel privileged."

Lucy laughed as she handed levy her cup of tea as she drunk her own.

Meanwhile, Natsu was still training with Lisanna for his big fight with Erza.

"Fire dragon's brilliant flame!" Natsu combined both of his flame empowered hands creating a ginourmous ball of fire which he launched at Lisanna.

"Flame sphere!" Lisanna launched her flame sphere which had now become equal in size.

The attacks collided with each other erupting with massive strength sending both fighters into the rocks behind them.

However, both Lisanna and Natsu quickly recovered and bounced straight off the rocks before making impact. "Flame vortex!" Lisanna became engulfed within flames as she moved in a spiral rotation towards Natsu.

"Fire dragon's sword horn!" Both dragons soared into the air after their magic power exploded.

They soared higher and higher crashing into each other flames colliding with one another. Shockwaves occurred throughout the sky due to the tremendous speed they were both fighting at.