Chapter 7 malicious vengeance

Natsu fell to the ground due to his loss of magic power but was quickly caught by Lisanna.

"Natsu you were incredible!" Natsu grinned but his grin soon changed dramatically.

Searing pain went through Natsu's stomach puddles of blood dripping from the wound.

"SALAMANDER!" Nero smirked seeing his katana had successfully penetrated through the slayers flesh.

"NATSU!" Both Gray and Lisanna yelled in sync. 

Natsu fell to the ground without saying another word. Lisanna was trapped in the rivers of her emotions as she saw the one she loves grin fade and his eyes closed.

"NERO YOU BASTARD!" Gray charged for the ice slayer fuelled with rage.

"ICE GEYSER!" Nero was taken off guard by the tremendous power of Gray Fullbuster's magic. 

He was sent flying after being shattered by the glacier. 

Gray quickly rushed to the source of the river of blood.

"He can't be dead! He can't be dead!"

"Lisanna he's still alive but we have to get him to Porlyusica. Something about this blade doesn't seem right to me." Gray said examining the blade.

Lisanna didn't want to even see that blade it was evil and responsible for killing Natsu.

"Lisanna help me get Natsu in the car." Lisanna and Gray placed Natsu in the magic four wheeler and sped off.

Gray drove using the SE plug .(Self energy plug allowing the user to drive the vehicle with the use of their magic power). 

Lisanna objected at first enquiring he had lost too much magic power as it is but Gray merely replied.

"It's the least I can do for him. There is no way in hell I'm letting this flame brain die!" Lisanna sat in the back with Natsu not wanting to leave his side.

Gray had sealed the wound up with ice to prevent the tare in his flesh bleeding any further. Lisanna placed Natsu's head on her lap brushing his hair.

"Don't worry Natsu, help is on the way."

20 minutes later...

"Please help! Natsu isn't looking so good!"

"Argh I hate humans! Fine place him on the bed." Porlyusica examined Natsu and noticed that his face had become discoloured and his breathing was very weak. She turned to face the two worried about their friend.

"He's in critical condition. This fatal wound has caused Natsu's flames to freeze inside him and therefore, draining his magic power. This is a very rare kind of loss of magic that if not cured will mean the life of Natsu."

Lisanna's face became blank but then suddenly sparked with determination. 

"How do we cure this?"

"The only way to save Natsu's life is to retrieve the emerald flames known only to be located in the far reaches of Fiore. The emporium flames. I must warn you though; it's extremely dangerous, for there are many monsters and gruesome trials awaiting you there."

"I'm going to save Natsu, we're fairy tail wizards after all we can do it! We'll head back to the guild and assemble a team to join us so we won't fail!" Lisanna declared her eyes filled with determination.