Chapter 45 son of Igneel vs. Emperor Igneel

Chapter 45 Son of Igneel vs. emperor Igneel

"Everyone this is my fight. I'm going to teach this guy what happens to people who disgrace my father's name personally!" Natsu ordered as he summoned his flame aura around him. Everyone surrounding him merely nodded knowing full well there was no chance Natsu was backing down from this battle. Igneel merely cackled in response to Natsu's powerful words and simply invited him to attack him. "Wait for me Lisanna this won't take long" Natsu said to the take over mage as he prepared to clash with his foe. "Don't think it will turn out the way it did before brat. I have absorbed plenty of magic power from your world not to mention all of the magic power from your comrades." Natsu roared in anger dashing head first into the conflict punching the one who enraged him straight into his fortified gut. Showing little damage to his ultimate armour. Nevertheless, Natsu refused to give up attacking again "Fire dragon's talon! Fire dragon's elbow! Fire dragon's sword horn!" Natsu rammed straight into Igneel with his final attack to his mighty combo. However, once again his attacks did little damage to the dragon knight. Igneel grinned through his dragon shaped helmet. "Is that all you can do mighty dragon slayer? I thought you said I was going to pay for hurting your friends?" emperor Igneel jested with Natsu's emotions ensuring he would fly off the handle and waste his magic power. Natsu leaped into the air combining two raging fire balls together to form his ultimate fire blast. "Fire dragon's brilliant flame!" Natsu without hesitation launched his powerful strike on the cackling figure producing a huge cloud of smoke upon impact. Natsu panted heavily trying to calm down after using a lot of magic power. But his expression of exhaustion soon turned to one of disbelief as the smoke cleared. Natsu couldn't get to grips on the state of the tyrants armour not one scratch nor a crack to be seen. "Didn't I tell you before fairy tail wizard? I've grown much more powerful ever since we fought. You're going to have to do much better than that to beat me!" Igneel switched from defence to offense delivering an all powerful gut blow to Natsu bringing out blood from his wide open mouth. "Even your so called dragon force couldn't save you or your friends now!."

Natsu couldn't resist trying though summoning his gold flames from the surface. "You may have gotten stronger, but I will not let you hurt my friends anymore!" Natsu launched his golden flames from his mouth a colossal breath blast straight towards Igneel. Shortly extinguished after he held it back and erased it from existence with one hand. "Thanks for the magic power salamander. Now are you going to give me more? Or do you surrender?"

"Like hell would I surrender to you!" Natsu was persistent throwing a barrage of punches again and again after rising from the ground again. All his comrades frightened for his safety as his body was inflicted with black flames and gashing cut wounds powerless to intervene with their magic power drained and their bodies frozen within the evil tainted flames. "I promised Lisanna I would protect her and this guild. Which means I won't give up! I will fight you to my very last breath!" Natsu declared as he went on the assault again. "Excellent speech but I'm afraid I grow tired of this boring battle. You're weak! And its time I show you what a true dragon slayer is made of!" Igneel raised his Oshoku blade to the heavens as it illuminated throughout the atmosphere changing form and growing stronger in power. When the light show was finished, Igneel's deadly sword had undergone dramatic changes. The plain black katana handle now forged the shape of a crimson dragon similar to the one that was forged on the Oshoku blade. But the most significant change to the sword was the ominous aura arising from its malicious end. Natsu placed a hand over his mouth as the magic power the sword gave off made him highly nauseous. Before Natsu could react to the dragon knight's lightning movements, he was struck by the terrifying blade a deep blood ridden wound trailing down his back. Natsu fell down on to all fours feeling an incredibly painful sensation as the sabre left its mark. "This is a true dragon slayer! Fear its mighty power!" Igneel bellowed as he approached the dragon wizard in agony. "Stand up! Or have you given up? You're so pathetic!" Igneel dealt a mighty blow to Natsu's lower abdomen kicking him in the same spot repeatedly. Natsu fell onto his back in absolute agony unable to stop the curse that trailed through his veins. The emperor of edolas grasped the pink haired wizard's neck tightly, increasing his force as if he were a boa constrictor. Natsu grabbed onto igneel's hand attempting to pry it from his neck with the little strength he had left inside. "Stop it leave him alone!" Lisanna begged as she watched the one she loved receive blow after blow of suffering. The tyrant didn't cease his onslaught now punching Natsu in the face. Lisanna had enough, even though she had no magic power Lisanna pulled with all her strength on igneel's back attempting to free the suffering dragon. This however, only angered the emperor setting his sights on her instead kicking her down to the ground. Natsu was passed out on the ground now absorbed into his thoughts. "What should I do? I have no strength left and Lisanna is in trouble! I guess I have no choice but to unlock the inner dragon power again." Natsu focused his inner rage preparing to transform into his berserk mode to free Lisanna. But he stopped himself immediately. "I can't let lisanna see me like that..... Igneel. Father! Please give me strength!"