Chapter 14 No time to lose!

Chapter 14: No time to lose!

All of the wizards were now outside the labyrinth boarding the magic four wheeler. Mission accomplished! Or was it?

The main objective still lay in the balance, Natsu was still in danger!

Lisanna, Elfman, gray, Erza, Levy, Mirajane and now Lucy were aboard.

Lucy was conversing with the guild members telling them about herself asking them what magic they all used. She was getting excited however; she didn't sense that kind of mood from Lisanna.

"Hi I'm lucy." Lucy smiled and put her hand out to Lisanna. Lisanna didn't reply she just curled up hugging the case with the flames of emporium into her chest. 

Gray put his hand on Lucy's shoulder motioning her to leave Lisanna alone.

Lucy was puzzled but complied however; she couldn't help but want to know what was wrong.

All she heard from Lisanna was a whimper and the word Natsu. Who was Natsu?

"Natsu!" All of a sudden Lisanna sprung from her seat soaring out the window as she transformed into her dragon soul.

"Lisanna!" Elfman yelled. Elfman attempted to follow her until he was dismissed by Mirajane.

"Let her go Elfman." Elfman lowered his arm that was previously reaching for the door handle.

Lisanna soared through the skies as the cascading wind brushed through her hair. She was so determined to reach her destination that she managed to travel at such tremendous speed even light would have difficulty catching her. 

Flames engulfed her whole body giving off the appearance she was nothing more than a shooting star cascading across the atmosphere.

"Natsu I won't let you die!" Lisanna raced despite her awareness of every ache in her body.

In mere minutes, Lisanna could see Magnolia which means Porlyusica's house was only 2 minutes away with her velocity. 

Within seconds she dropped like an atomic bomb outside the healer's house.

Lisanna rushed through the door to see Natsu looking at her.

"Natsu it's okay you're going to be okay now I have the flames."

"Lisanna it's too late..."

"Don't be ridiculous eat these flames!"

"Lisanna listen to me. I gave you this power for a reason. To protect you should I cease to exist from this world."

"What are you talking about? I'm here to save you I can save you!"

"Lisanna its over I'm not meant to survive this. Protect Fairy Tail for me. Tell everyone I'm sorry."

"Natsu..." Lisanna could barely contain herself from this moment. I will save you I can't live without you!"

"Lisanna let the power of the dragon burn inside you. And. Protect. You. Always...." With that Natsu closed his eyes and rolled his head to the left.

"Natsu. Natsu. NATSU!" Lisanna no longer had the power to keep the dam from falling as the rivers crashed through.