Chapter 18

Chapter 18 damsel in distress

"We have to find Bickslow, evergreen and fried in order to find Laxus." Erza said whilst looking at her comrades.

"Right so we need to split up just in case Freid has planted any traps. Lucy replied.

"I will find Freid and defeat him I'm a real man!" Elfman strongly declared.

Elfman ran off into the distance in search of the rune's wizard.

"Okay Gray you and I will take care of Bickslow!" Erza commanded

"What about me? Lucy questioned.

"Lucy I know you're new but I'm leaving Evergreen to you."

Lucy began to panic was this Evergreen as powerful as Laxus? Could she beat her?

"Lucy don't worry you can beat her. Just believe in yourself! You're a wizard of Fairy Tail as well." Gray said as he placed his hand upon Lucy's shoulder.

Lucy perked up after this and kissed gray on the lips.

"Thanks Gray. Good luck."

"What about Natsu? Erza?"

"He's already gone after Laxus following Lisanna's scent."

"LAXUSSSSSSSSS!" Natsu roared as he ran off into the distance.

"Okay guys let's go. For Fairy Tail!"

Lucy ran through Magnolia searching for the thunder legion crew.

All of a sudden a luminous needle struck Lucy in the knee.

"Ouch!" Lucy grabbed her knee in response.

"So you're the bitch everyone is saying is prettier than me you pathetic rookie!"

Evergreen flew down to Lucy and aimed a kick at her stomach.

However, Lucy was now on guard unsheathing her trusty black whip she wrapped it round Evergreens leg and threw her upwards.

"You fool I have wings!"

"Huh what is this? Fairy dust?"

"Now you're covered in my fairy dust! Take this Fairy bomb gremlin!"

"AHHHHHH" Lucy shrieked in pain as she embraced the attack.

"You had enough bitch?"

"Not even close. Open gate of the golden bull Taurus!"

"Mooo I'm not perverted just one for my lust nature!"

"Get her Taurus!"

"Of course Miss Lucy  I will protect your nice body!"

"Fierce mooove"

Taurus jumped into the air crashing back down with his fearsome axe smashing below.

Evergreen soared out of the way quickly getting behind Taurus and kicking him in the back.

"Nice body? Please! My figure is the best in all of Fairy Tail! I am the queen of fairies!"

"Taurus get up!"

Taurus obeyed his master slicing at Evergreen with his axe.

Evergreen kicked his axe from his grasp however; Taurus quickly countered punching her in the stomach full force.

"How dare you stupid cow! I will make you into a hamburger and serve you to Laxus!" Evergreen unleashed a hail storm upon Taurus with a rain shower of fairy needles. 

Taurus fell to the ground disappearing back to the spirit world.

"What now? Taurus was my most powerful zodiac spirit! What do I do now? Wait there is a fountain over there!" 

Lucy ran towards the fountain summoning another powerful celestial spirit.

"Open gate of the water bearer Aquarius!"

"You cow! How dare you summon me while I'm on a date!" Aquarius screamed as she appeared from the spirit world.

"Ha how could someone like you get a boyfriend?" Evergreen arrogantly asked the mermaid, not knowing what she was getting herself into.

"What did you say you bitch? I'll drown you!" Aquarius shot back. Not liking this girls attitude.

"Get her Aquarius!"

Aquarius unleashed her jar of the ocean but suddenly began to move in slow motion.

"What is this I'm slowing down?"

Aquarius now lay there engulfed in stone.

"No Aquarius!"

What do I do now? Wait that spell I was reading in that book? Can I do it? I have no choice!

"What's the matter brat do you give up?"

"No I know how to beat you now!"

Evergreen travelled at tremendous speed as she glided down to deliver the final blow to Lucy.

Lucy began to mutter a spell causing a golden circle to appear beneath her.

"What's that? Saying a little prayer before you die?!"

"Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...
All the stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine.
Oh Tetrabiblos...
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
Oh 88 Stars of the heaven...
Shine!
Urano Metria!"

Thousands of planets and suns soared striking evergreen.

She screamed in agony and puzzlement as she questioned how a rookie knows such a powerful spell.

"Impossible I lost to a rookie!" and as Evergreen lost, so did her conscious state.