Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Titania vs. the dragon

A huge crowd of people congregated round the fields of magnolia. Natsu Dragneel. Erza scarlet. These two were getting ready to commence battle once again. A battle of fire and steel. Erza scarlet and Natsu Dragneel both smiled as they stared at each other nothing but victory on their minds.

"Natsu do your best!" Happy shouted.

"You can do it Natsu!" Lisanna cheered.

"Take him down Erza!" Gray yelled.

The crowd erupted with excitement as they grew with enthusiasm waiting for these two to begin.

Master Makarov approached the two fighters and raised his hand high into the sky

"Begin!"

Natsu made the first move charging straight for Erza.

"Fire dragon's iron fist!"

Erza quickly evaded the blow.

"Fire dragon's talons!" Natsu quickly followed up with his fire dragons talons attack in an axe kick formation right down towards Erza's head.

Erza barely had time to dodge so she blocked the kick with her sword. However; once again Natsu wasted no time and struck her again

"Fire dragon's roar!" Natsu fired right into Erza's chest taking her off guard grinding her feet through ground as she was sent flying back.

The spectators stared in awe as the fight so far was so one sided. Natsu was winning. Once the flames subsided, erza was now standing there in her sea empress armour. A battle of water and fire had now started. Erza wasted no time dashing straight towards the fire mage slicing water straight at him. Natsu dodged the water just barely but didn't see Erza right behind the water leaving him wide open for Erza's kick. Natsu was hit head on by Erza's sneak attack to his stomach.

"Fire dragon's claw!" Natsu clawed straight at Erza trying to counter. However; erza stopped his fire with her sea empress blade.

"You've gotten stronger Natsu. But you should know water is fires greatest weakness." Said erza as she readied for another strike.

"My fire isn't just ordinary fire you know. It's the fire of my father Igneel these flames are said to incinerate anything within their path!" Natsu said with nothing but determination and flames of battle within his eyes.

Natsu clenched his fists as he concentrated his magic power. Natsu ran at Erza at the full extent of his speed.

"Fire dragon's brilliant flame!" Natsu launched his fire dragon's brilliant flame as she jumped high into the air.

Erza jumped straight into the fire attack as she sliced right through the flame sphere thanks to her sea empress sword. Natsu was waiting on the other side predicting Erza would diminish his attack.

"Crimson lotus dragon's fist! Natsu caught Erza off guard sending a barrage of flame fist attacks right at Erza.

Unable to predict this manoeuvre from Natsu, Erza took the combo flame punches to there full power. Erza dropped as her sea empress requip was undone due to Natsu's roaring flame strikes taking their toll.

Erza dropped further and further to the ground as she illuminated in a gold light.

"Requip heavens wheel armour! Erza soared into the sky like a mighty angel summoning forth her swords around her.

"Now go my swords. Circle sword!" Natsu stared at her oncoming attack as he anticipated how to dodge.

"Fire dragon's iron fists booster!" Natsu ignited his hands as they gave him a dramatic speed boost to avoid all the sword strikes.

Erza was right behind him though in no time thanks to her soaring armour. Once she snuck behind him, she requipped into her giant's armour grabbing him by the arm and throwing him straight into the sky throwing her ginourmous powerful spear straight after him.

Natsu flipped backwards through the air placed his hands together summoning flames as he struck the spear downwards with a flame hammer dual fist. The strike knocked Erza's giant spear straight through the earth. At tremendous speed.

"Come Natsu show me your true power!" Erza soared at Natsu now equipped into her black wing armour.

Erza had now gotten serious attacking Natsu at full speed sending hundreds of sword slashes his way. Natsu ignited his body weakening the strength of the mighty attacks... However; they still did some damage. Natsu now on his knee stared up at Erza as she gave off her intimidating aura.

"I will beat you erza!"