Chapter 44 Fairy tails counter attack and an uninvited guest

Laxus generated lighting within his mighty hand firing it straight at the black haired dragon slayer. Rogue manoeuvred quickly with the use of his shadow dragon magic flanking Laxus. "Shadow dragon's roar!" Laxus was struck in the back by an obsidian coloured blast. Laxus embraced the blow shaking off the pain. "Looks like I will have to show you my true power and show you my dragon slayer magic!" Laxus bellowed as his physique increased in mass and his teeth sharpening as he was surrounded by lightning. Rogue grinned as he observed his opponent reach the pinnacle of his strength. "Interesting so you're a dragon slayer to? But can you handle a true dragon slayer? Shadow drive!" Rogue was submerged in shadows his strength and speed grow incredibly high. Laxus showed no fear "Lightning storm!" Several lightning bolts crashed from the sky attempting to vaporize rogue. Rogue transformed into a shadow avoiding the attack met by Laxus in lighting form. The different elemental dragon's thought head on in the sky shadow crashing against lightning neither side showing any sign of giving up. Rogue made the next attack "Shadow dragon's claw!" Rogue slashed at Laxus passing through him as a shadow. However, Laxus quickly countered with his own attack. "Lightning dragon's breakdown fist!" Laxus gathered a large amount of lightning around one of his fists and bended his arm extending his fist forwards in a colossal punch an oversized lightning fist generating from the lighting seal he created. Rogue was sent back from this blow quickly gathering his shadow power within his mouth. Laxus guessing rogue's next move generated lighting with his mouth. "Lighting dragon's" "Shadow dragon's"

"ROAR!" Mega blasts from left and right fired at one another of golden and black collided within the middle a huge blast battle occurred. Both magic attacks ended up imploding with each other giving no winner for the battle. Laxus laughs declaring victory as he clenches his fist in the air and begins to chant. "Resounding through the air, the roar of thunder, plunge from the heavens and reap destruction!" A large bolt of lighting summoned forth and shot down straight on rogue. Laxus didn't stop there forging a giant lighting spear. "Lightning dragon's heavenward halberd!" Laxus launched the spear straight at the area where Rogue remained being struck by the halberd and Laxus' raging bolt strike. Rogue emerges from the explosion without any serious damage. Laxus completely surprised, was then hit by rogue's next surprise attack. "Shadow dragon's roar!" Laxus stands up regaining his composure wiping the blood from his chin he charges straight for rogue upper cutting rogue infusing his fist with lighting. "This fight isn't over yet bastard." Laxus and rogue once again began to fight whilst elsewhere another battle was occurring. "Earth dragon's demolishing fist!" A huge boulder fist collided straight with elfman who grasped the oncoming fist as he now fought in Beast soul his full take over. Throwing the earth dragon slayer upwards elfman leaped into the air punching her straight back down to the ground. Jet charged Aki next leaping from the sky "Falcon heavenward!" Jet aims a powerful kick towards her aiming it straight for her. However, his attack lost its power. "Earth dragon's scales!" Aki fortified her body in boulders breaking the power of jet's kick. Jet's sudden shock was caused by the rocks shooting out from the ground and sending him flying. Droy rushed to his rescue throwing seeds at the ground his grown beanstalk catching Jet and preventing his friend from getting even more hurt from the fall. Elfman charged Aki next shifting to his were tiger take over increasing his speed grasping onto Aki changing back to his beast soul crushing his fist into her fortified boulder body causing the rock armour to crumble. Aki grew irritated of elfman's persistence firing her magical attack right at him. "Earth dragon's roar!" Several rocks and grinded up pieces of earth shot out from the wizards mouth point black at elfman the rocks crashing into him at intense force cutting into his skin as the sharp edges collided with him. Signs of blood appeared all over Elfman's body but he wasn't done yet changing into his newest take over form. Head of a lizard and impenetrable and highly fortified scales all over his blood covered body. Elfman refused to give up recommencing his attack on Aki. As the fights drew to there decisive conclusions, Erza Mira along with Juvia and Lucy also were engaged in combat. "Hit it now Lucy!" on Juvia's command, Lucy wrapped her whip around the dragon's mouth now being hit by Juvia's Water nebula. "No good Juvia's attack did nothing to it." Juvia breathed heavily as they continued fighting on at the powerful creature. "I have a plan Juvia but you have to buy me some time." Lucy replied summoning a golden magic circle beneath her. Juvia nodded in acknowledgement recommencing her attack on the dragon. "Survey the heavens, open the heavens. All the stars, far and wide. Show me thy appearance with such shine. Oh Tetrabiblos. I am the ruler of the stars. Aspect become complete. Open thy malevolent gate. Oh 88 stars of the heaven shine! Urano Metria!" All 88 of the descended planets fired at magnificent speed towards the water dragon knocking it down to the ground a huge glacier shooting out from underneath it. "Ice geyser! Gray stood tall and proud now the water dragon remained motionless. "Now it's time to take down the bastard who thinks he can hurt our comrades and get away with it!" Gray yelled.

Erza and sting fought on matching each other fist for fist their face's clouded in both rage and delight. Erza attempted stabbing Sting but he avoided the strike gracefully quickly firing out a white laser at Erza. "Ha ha had enough" Before sting could finish his taunt, a huge blade pierced through his shoulder blade. As sting grasped the blade his hand suffered several burns. All of a sudden, a loud cackling could be heard from the shadows. "Finally the final step to unleashing my magic power and taking over this world! Now I have pierced the flesh of a dragon slayer and tainted my blade with it's blood, My magic power can be fully released. I have absorbed magic power from earth land ever since I arrived here. "Now my blade return to me and awaken my strength!" On the emperors command, the Oshoku blade returned to his hand. "Full magic power release!" An amethyst purple light rose to the sky surrounding him. His blade transforming into a gauntlet. Igneel emerged from the light in obsidian dragon shaped armour. Dragon scale armoured plated legs a dragon scaled suit of armour was now worn by the tyrant from edolas along with a dragon shaped helmet upon his head ruby bloodshot eyes appearing from the dragon helmet. "So dragon slayers fairy flies? Anyone have the guts to defeat me?" Sting was enraged calling off all his dragon slayer comrades ordering all to transform into dragon force mode. On their leaders command, all dragon slayer's emitted their own colourful aura colours of black, brown, blue and white shooting off into the atmosphere. "Attack!" Sting charged first using his holy nova destruction attack punching straight towards the emperor had no harm caused to him after this deadly attack as he held sting's attack back with one hand. Sting leaped back and for the first time looked frightened and startled at this stranger's power. "Everyone! Unleash your roars! We will fire at the same time and combine our magic power together. All dragon slayers nodded prepping their breath attack.

"Holy light dragons"

"Shadow dragons"

"Earth dragons"

"Water dragons"

"Roar!" As each breath blast was launched, all dragon roars merged together in a unison raid creating a multi coloured omega dragon blast sent directly at the obsidian dragon armoured knight exploded colossally on impact. All dragons breathed heavily as they exhausted most of their magic power from that one strike. All of their eyes shot wide open as the smoke cleared not a scratch on their assailants seem to be now indestructible armour. "Fairy tail wizards we need to work together and defeat this new foe who threatens both our guild and the people of this town. It is our sworn duty to protect them! Charge and protect them with your lives!" all fairy tail wizards turned around to see their most powerful guild master towering above them in his giant form fighting against the water dragon now reawakened. On an all or nothing assault, the fairy tail wizards sprung into action leaping head first into danger on their master's command. Erza had now switched to her heavens wheel armour materialising 100 swords and unleashing them all on Igneel the emperor. "Circle sword!" The deadly blades soared straight at the obsidian dragon unfortunately the omnipotent being increased his magic power incinerating the swords with his corruption flames. "Ice bringer!" Gray was the next to charge Igneel with his dual sword combo attack not making a dent in his impregnable armour. A quick unpredicted punch to gray's gut knocked the wind out of him being hit straight after with igneel's corruption flame infused roundhouse kick to his head crashing him into the ground. "I grow tired of this game." Igneel stated in a bored tone powering his magic power up once again sending his flames right at every single wizard on the battle ground. All the movements of the once lively wizards were halted motionless now unable to move a muscle. "I can't move!"

Even the mighty Makarov and the ferocious water dragon were held down to the ground as if the gravity in the world had increased by 3oo times it's usual amount. "Time to die Earthland wizards!" Igneel generated a look a like attack of Natsu's brilliant flame attack except this shadow flame orb was much greater in both size and power. All the wizards could do nothing except shake in everlasting fear as they observed the magic attack grew more and more in power. "It's over now!"

All of a sudden, long torrents of flames fell down upon Igneel in a spiral formation exploding on impact. Everyone looked from the direction it came from and then saw another flame spiral attack collide with the armoured dragon knight's body. Revealing the two newcomers to the battlefield. "It's Natsu, Lisanna and Happy!"

"Everyone are you okay?" Natsu questioned.

"We're fine Natsu"

"Bastard what did you do to my friends!? Look's like it's time for me to finish our fight Igneel!" Natsu proclaimed charging Igneel once again.