Chapter two do or die

Chapter two Do or die

Natsu tried with all of his might to remain conscious as he heard the screams of the white haired girl call out for him. Natsu had images of his loved ones rush through his head. Then Natsu thought of Lisanna he had to protect her. He promised her. He can't give up now. If he does it's all over HE WON'T LET LISANNA DIE! Natsu now enraged to the highest degree surged with magic power it coursed through his veins at unbelievable speed.

"Natsu! Mira he's" Lisanna said through tearful eyes beginning to lose hope.

"Lisanna look!"Mira shouted getting Lisanna's attention.

Lisanna reverted back to the location to which the one she loved was being crushed but then she saw it movement the beasts horrendous foot was being lifted slightly but there was something strange underneath it. Natsu full of rage threw the beast off him with ease he knew something was different his strength had doubled no tripled what is the power he thought to himself.

Mirajane and Lisanna both gazed at Natsu his body now engulfed within not normal flames but yes gold flames!

"Lisanna I think I have heard of this form. Yes I'm certain of it Natsu has unlocked his true power it's called dragon force!" Both Mirajane and Lisanna gazed in astonishment at Natsu's new awakened power.

Natsu looked over to Lisanna whose face was flooded with tears seeing her pink haired friend was alive. However, Natsu only saw the tears causing his destructive power to ascend to the skies above.

The dragon slayer roared with anger "YOU MADE LISANNA CRY!" Natsu charged the beast with no hesitation. The monster slashed at the ground but Natsu predicted the beasts move and jumped onto its arm ascending up it with tremendous speed.

"Fire dragon's iron fist!" Natsu's fist was encased with flames of emotion as it collided towards the beasts face for the first time the beast roared in pain he was actually doing damage now.

Landing back onto the ground, Natsu wasted no time in charging the beast with his new awakened dragon slayer art. An ember enfused magic circle appeared beneath him summoning the golden flames which now surrounded his body. And just like that he was travelling faster than a speeding bullet

"Full magic release. Dragon slayer hidden technique phosphorescent form CRIMSON PHOENIX BLADE!" Natsu darted straight towards the beast at terrific speed causing it to hit the ground at a massive magnitude the beast was defeated!

A glowing light suddenly surrounded its body as it began to regress and shrink until it was the size of a human. Elfman was now lying on the floor unconscious. Lisanna saw Natsu's body descending to the ground. She leaped to her feet and took off running towards the ground he was about to hit.

Inches from the ground she dove and caught him.

Embracing him within her arms she gazed upon him happily. Tears rushed from her eyes once he gave her a cheeky grin.

"I'm so glad your safe" and with that said he fell unconscious.

"Mira help!" Lisanna screamed.

At first Mirajane didn't hear her she was still processing what had happened Natsu had followed them on their S class quest obviously through jealousy and not only saved her own and her sisters life but also brought forth enough power to take down that tremendous evil that herself an S class mage couldn't defeat.

"MIRA!" This time Mirajane heard her loud and clear and rushed to her sister's aid.

"He's not opening his eyes" Lisanna exclaimed through tears.

"It's okay Lisanna he is just unconscious we should get him back to the guild" Lisanna nodded

"I'll take Elfman. You get Natsu" Lisanna picked up Natsu and both Strauss sisters placed the dragon slayer and exhausted Elfman in the back of the carriage.

"It's a good thing Natsu is knocked out. Otherwise he would only feel the wrath of his motion sickness! Mirajane and Lisanna laughed together it was over.

Please submit a review it really helps me improve and makes me happy to see you guys enjoying my story