Chapter 35

Chapter 35 brawl of the shadow spirits.

Lucy gasped as she observed her surroundings of the outstanding spirit world. The skies were a peaceful ocean blue with stars scattered amongst the world shining beautifully.

Then her eyes widened when she saw something tragic and horrifying.

The celestial emperor helplessly confined in some kind of dark force field.

"Lucy heartfilia. I am glad you are safe." The celestial spirit said to the puzzled celestial mage.

"Safe what do you mean safe? What's going on here?" Lucy questioned unaware of what was going on in the slightest.

"Moments ago a huge battle occurred between good and evil. An old friend has been turned to pure evil and fought every single celestial spirit here including yours and defeated them all singlehandedly. Leo then said his mission was to kill you."

"No what can I do to help?"

The celestial grinned as Lucy perked up to help the celestial spirits.

"Take this old friend."

The celestial emperor summoned an unknown light object into Lucy.

"That weapon will defeat the shadow lion Leo but it must only be used when the spirit is weakened and faces a fight between his good side. If you strike before that you will destroy both Leo and the shadow lion."

"So there is a chance for the light to be brought back to the celestial spirits?"

"Yes you have to defeat the spirits in battle first. Now go old friend I wish you luck."

"I will do my best as a fairy tail wizard!"

Lucy and Aries once again vanished back to Lucy's room. Now in her hands she held a bow and arrow. The bow is encrusted in a beautiful gold with the zodiac Leo symbol on the arrow itself.

All of a sudden Lucy's door smashed open.

"Lucy we have a big problem! A mad raging shadow bull is rampaging Magnolia!" Gray said in a panicked state.

Taurus Lucy thought to herself.

"So it's time already! Let's go Gray!" Lucy ran out the door straight to the market were a big cloud of smoke submerged.

"Taurus stop it please!" Lucy begged her trusted spirit destroying houses and shops.

"Lucy what a nice body you have I've always liked it."

Taurus charged Lucy punching her straight in the gut and making her lie down on the floor. Taurus looked at Lucy with lustful eyes.

"I've always wanted to see what that body looks like Lucy. Let's take a peek shall we?"

"Taurus don't please!"

Taurus punched her in the stomach again.

"Shut your mouth its time..."

Taurus reached for Lucy's zipper on her top as Lucy quivered in fear whilst the mad bull laughed maniacally.

"Ice bringer!" Taurus became frozen as he was sliced by Gray's ice sword.

"Don't touch Lucy you perverted beast!" Gray summoned ice in between his fingers as he placed his fist on his forearm.

Taurus mooed angrily as he drew his ember emitting axe.

"Don't get me mooody! Fairy tail punk." Taurus charged Gray infused with rage.

"Don't underestimate fairy tail wizards you stupid farm cow! Ice make knuckle!"