Chapter 39 grieving salamander

Chapter 39 Grieving salamander

"Natsu don't do it!" Erza shouted in a worried tone.

"It's no use Erza Natsu has been pushed over the edge. Lisanna meant everything to him." Gray replied.

"How could those wizards be so cruel to Natsu? Lucy said in tears.

"Fire dragon's..." Natsu prepared his fire dragon's roar

"Natsu don't do it!

"ro..." All of a sudden, the white haired wizard popped into his head.

"Natsu I don't care what anybody says you're not a monster. I love you."

Natsu grabbed midnight by the throat smashing his head straight into him.

"You're not worth me getting my hands dirty. Lisanna said i'm not a monster and the last thing I intend to do is hinder her smile and become one. Now get out of here!" Midnight awakened from his shock and ran telling his comrades to retreat. They didn't need to be told twice as they got to their feet and ran from the one who annihilated them without breaking a sweat.

Natsu walked back towards his friends. His skin returning to its usual form the dragon scales darkening and breaking off his face and arms. His claw closing back into his nails and breaking off as his hand became humane. But the tears did not fade Natsu's eyes as they reverted back to there original colour. The fact of the matter was Natsu was still in pain Lisanna was gone and she was never coming back. Natsu brushed past erza and then walked past Gray as he tried to get his attention by grabbing his shoulder until it was halted by Erza.

"Leave him be Gray." Gray struggled but in the end obeyed. Even though they thought a lot, gray still saw Natsu as one of his greatest friends.

Natsu roared once again.

"Damn it. Damn it! Damn it!" He punched the trees in his path breaking them and bringing them down with a colossal thud. One refused to budge so Natsu punched its bark until the core eventually gave way tainting Natsu's knuckles with his own blood. The rain suddenly came out of nowhere thundering down as Natsu returned to that special place he called his home. He destroyed a boulder unhindered by the pain it caused his hand because of the overwhelming pain within his heart over riding it.

Natsu used his fire to carve and craft a grave stone just like he promised the beautiful take over mage to make her grave.

The Strauss siblings broke down in tears as Erza delivered the bad news to them about Lisanna's crushing demise. Natsu flooded with tears as he dirtied his hands fashioning Lisanna's grave choking as he used his fire in the rain the painful sensation running down his throat. But he didn't stop he kept crafting it.

"Natsu..." Natsu spun round as he searched for the one calling him. He looked down at the blue cat holding a bouquet of flowers with his eyes also trickling with tears upon hearing the death of his mother. Natsu took the bouquet and placed it upon Lisanna's finished grave.

Elfman and Mirajane were in tears grieving as they approached Natsu seeing the pain inside his heart through his eyes.

"We have to be strong Mira, Elfman. How can Lisanna smile if we're sad? She had a smile on her face even at the bitter end. She saved me and I couldn't save her!" Natsu punched the ground not long after being comforted by Mirajane. As they all cried in front of Lisanna's grave.

2 weeks later...

Natsu still hadn't moved from Lisanna's grave site lacking a purpose in his life now the two people he loved most in his life were nowhere to be found.

"Natsu."

Natsu didn't recognise this voice he became aggressive aiming to protect Lisanna's grave.

"Natsu don't worry this is the first time we have properly met. I am Mystogan."

Natsu was shocked as to why Mystogan appeared.

"Why are you here?" Natsu questioned the cloaked wizard.

"Natsu don't worry. Lisanna is alive."

The news hit Natsu right through the heart.

"No she isn't don't try trick me! I held her hand as she died!"

"But where is her body?"

Natsu's eyes shot wide open.

"She is no longer in this world. But she is alive."

"Listen you stop playing games with my head! If you know where she is tell me now!" Natsu shouted with his hands clung to Mystogan's cloak.

"She is in a far away world known as Edolas. I can tell you how to get there on one condition."

"If it will let me see Lisanna again, i'll do anything name it!"

"In edolas there is a great evil ruling this world. So evil. Mystogan clenched his fist in anger whilst he struggled to say the painful truth. It killed my father!"

Natsu listened intently to Mystogan.

"Please Natsu you must stop this evil, it has already claimed edolas but its next target is this world earth land. Please avenge my father and free my world from slavery!"

Natsu grinned punching his fists together.

"You can count on me! I'll burn this evil to cinders. Just tell me how to get there."

"The entrance to Edolas is granted by your trusted cat companion happy. Using his max speed attack he can use his wings to pierce through any anima. But please before you go you must both take one of these exballs. Without taking them you won't be able to use any magic. Natsu agreed to Mystogan's pleas taking the container from him and as a result ran off to find happy.

The wizard opened their eyes slowly followed by them shooting wide open when they perceived unknown surroundings. Islands afloat in the air not being affected by gravity in the slightest.

"Sister Mira? Brother Elfman? Natsu?! Where are you?!" Lisanna panicked quickly getting to her feet. Running as fast as she could despite her injuries she suffered recently. Lisanna's legs couldn't move much further giving away underneath her.

"Lisanna! You're alive!?Hey what's wrong are you okay Lisanna?" Lisanna looked up at the male with pink hair but quickly became saddened when she observed closer. This wasn't her Natsu. Lisanna started crying unable to control the pain in her heart.

"You'll be fine i'll take you home now Lisanna you're brother and sister will be so happy to see you're alive." Edo Natsu said as he placed her in his car engine revving on the way to peculiar tree house.

The cheers and tears rained through the inside of the unknown building as they welcomed home the white haired mage. But Lisanna didn't seem happy in the slightest Mirajane tried to find out what was wrong but Lisanna just wanted to be alone so she ran out the entrance as fast as she could. As soon as she stopped a hand was placed upon her shoulder.

"Hey are you okay you gave us quite the scare Lisanna?" Lisanna didn't reply she just kept crying. Edo Natsu embraced her unable to see her cry.

"It's okay Lisanna you're safe now." Lisanna just cried unable to respond she felt so sad without her true dragon prince by her side.

Edo Natsu took her back to the guild where he tried to make her smile again. Lisanna went to her new room sitting on her bed staring at the locket natsu made her staring at the photo inside.

Meanwhile our pink haired slayer has now preparations for his journey.

"Erza tell Mira and elfman for me, i'm going to bring Lisanna back!"

Erza simply nodded unaware of how he would return again from that gaping stormy darkness in the sky.

"Let's go happy!"

"Aye sir!"

Haply flew straight into the opening doing as Mystogan instructed using his max speed attack at the last minute.

"Lisanna wherever you are, we'll find you." And so they set out to find her travelling deep into the forests unaware of what true evil lay within this world.