Chapter 5 roar of the dragon

Chapter 5 roar of the dragons

Elfman and Mirajane were in the kitchen as soon as the sun rose over the horizon. 

Mirajane was making breakfast while Elfman sat drinking some coffee.

"Black coffee is for real men!" bellowed Elfman.

"Elfman. Lisanna is still asleep keep quiet."

"Sorry big sis. She did look happy after her date with Natsu didn't she?"

"Yes I'm going to interrogate her like mad when she wakes up. I have to hear how her date went." Mirajane said as she smiled happily illuminating the room.

After eating breakfast, Elfman left the table and went for the door.

"Big sis I'm going on a job. I have a lot of training to do to become a real man. I'll leave Lisanna to you." he said smirking as he left the Strauss household.

Lisanna opened her eyes and found herself in her bed. Lisanna couldn't have been happier as she thought of the events that occurred the day before.

The restaurant, the moonlit snuggling and the kiss. That kiss she will never forget! She couldn't wait to see Natsu! But first she knew she was going to be grilled by her big sister so she thought she'd get it over with.

Lisanna quickly got dressed and made her way downstairs being humbly greeted by her older sister whose smile matched her own.

"Morning little sis would you like some breakfast?"

"Yes please Mira". She gladly replied.

Lisanna loved her sister's cooking and dug right in.

"So Lisanna how did it go last night?"

After Mirajane said that, Lisanna turned a light shade of pink.

"It went well then I take it. What happened?! What happened?! What happened?!" Mirajane said excitedly like a teenage school girl.

"He said he loved me and then he kissed me." Lisanna replied excitedly.

"No fair Lisanna! You had your first kiss before I did! My little sister is all grown up. Well I won't keep you any longer, go see Natsu."

"Thank you Mira bye."

And with that Lisanna ventured towards the guildhall.

Elsewhere...

We see an ice mage carrying out a job request.

Gray clenched his fist and placed it on top of his open palm.

"Ice make Lance!" And with that, Gray summoned simultaneous ice spears towards his foes.

Gray Fullbuster was on a mission to take out some members of a dark guild terrorising a village.

The name of this dark guild was Eye of the serpent.

The dark guild member's weren't going to lose without putting up a fight. 

 All of the members fought and fired at Gray a great sphere of fire. 

The ice mage knew he had no time to lose.

"Ice make shield!"

Suddenly a towering wall of ice lay in front of Gray and stood in the way of the scorching ember proceeding to his location.

Gray's shield only melted half way down by time the spell was finished.

"Ha-ha i'll freeze you all." Gray combined his hands together.

"Ice make hammer!" And just like that a ginormous hammer appeared and crushed the rest.

All of a sudden, Gray spun round.

"Who's there!" Gray smashed his hands down onto the ground causing multiple shards of ice to materialise smashing through the ground.

Little did Gray expect, his attack was matched with shards of ice from the opposite direction.

"Ice magic it's just like mine? No wait this ice is a darker than my ow!"

"Who are you?"

"An ice mage. How interesting." Gray looked in confusion as he gazed upon where the voice came from.

The shadows could not hide those beaming dark red eyes lurking in the alley way.

"Those eyes, where have I seen them before?" Gray had no time to think as he narrowly escaped a shard of ice grazing his shoulder.

Out of nowhere, the mystery character punched Gray with his hand encased in ice straight into his arm.

Blood oozed down from his arm as the ice made impact.

"What is this ice!?"

"My ice isn't like normal ice. It's deadly, able to freeze and pierce any flesh. Really Gray look at you. what would UR say?"

A switch had snapped how dare he utter his master's name!

Gray charged the silhouette at incredible speed.

"Damn you! Ice bringer!" Gray forged two frozen blades and sliced at the shadow.

"You call that ice? Let me show you the true power of ice."

"Ice dragon's diamond fist!" Gray was struck straight in the stomach sending him flying.

"Don't tell me!" All of a sudden Gray's stomach started to freeze.

"Who are you?"

"Alright i'll tell you seeing as you survived this long."

With that a tall figure emerged from the shadows. 

This mystery man had purple hair spiked up and a facial scar down the side of his face. He had a katana sheathed in its case along his left hand side.

"My name is Nero, I am the ice dragon slayer!" Gray looked stunned he didn't know another existed like Natsu.

"I won't let you win! Ice make Lance!"

"You fool I told you I'm an ice dragon slayer!" Nero didn't attempt to dodge Gray's attack he just inhaled the ice.

"What!?"

Nero exploded with magic energy. A Dark blue circle emerged beneath the ice dragon slayer along with a powerful aura.

"Thanks for the food, now I'm going to eviscerate you! Ice dragon's roar!" pieces of broken, sharp, jagged ice unleashed from Nero's mouth and rushed towards Gray.

Gray went crashing down to the floor and shook in fear as those red eyes stared upon him.

"Goodnight Gray Fullbuster".

Elsewhere...

Lisanna was walking onward until she reached those familiar towering wooden doors.

As she entered the guild, she spotted straight away who she was looking for.

"Natsu!" she said whilst she waved to the dragon slayer.

Natsu grinned back and signalled her to take a seat.

Lisanna not passing up the chance to be close to Natsu didn't hesitate and sat by his side.

Natsu smiling wrapped his arm around her and pulled her towards him causing Lisanna to smile brightly.

"I could get used to this Lisanna thought to herself."

"How's my Lis-Chan today? Did you sleep well?"

"Of course! I had the best day ever yesterday."

"I'm glad because I was wondering if you wanted to go on a job with me to take out a dark guild."

"Sure I was going to ask if we could go on a job together anyway."

"That's great master wants me to do this one because Gray was meant to do it but hasn't come back. Guess the ice stripper is getting sloppy." he said whilst smirking. 

Natsu and Lisanna both left the guild hand in hand and ventured off to there destination.