Chapter 40 the mission to save her

Lisanna's P.O.V.

"Where am I? What is this place?" All the main questions running through my mind right now. I'm scared I don't have any idea where I am right now. And for some strange reason the gaping hole which should still have been left on my fatigued body as a result of that Dark guild wizards attack, has somehow healed as if the spell had never happened in the first place. When the huge sensation of excruciating pain attacked every nerve in my body and I looked into the eyes of the one I love for the last time, I believed I definitely had passed on to the next world. And yet here I am alive it seems and my body is perfectly fine.

As Lisanna assessed her the rest of her body her expression of confusion soon turned to miserable when she stared at her empty ring finger. The ring that Natsu so carefully crafted for her was lost and she had no idea where its current location was.

"No impossible! Where is it? Why why isn't it here?"

All of a sudden, Lisanna heard a familiar voice. A voice that brought her happiness to the depths of her heart. As the mere glimpse of pink hair reached the core of her eyes, she rubbed them frantically to reassure herself it was not an illusion.

"It's Natsu!" Lisanna thought to herself as she placed both hands on her cheek attempting to withhold her incoming tears.

Nearing closer and closer to her, the pink haired man quickened his pace as his eyes lay upon her. On a closer look Lisanna noticed he was also crying. However, Lisanna's happiness was short lived. This wasn't the man she loved but somebody who looked exactly like him. He had the same pink hair but this Natsu was without a doubt not the Natsu she knew.

"Lisanna you're alive! Oh my god when you fell from that cliff we all feared the worst. Elfman and Mirajane are going to be so happy!" lisanna couldn't hold back the tears. Released as if someone went to the core of her emotions and turned on the leaking tap. She cried with all her soul as her heart was crushed on the realisation of what is going on. This is definitely not the world she knew and loved but a parallel one it seems. The parallel Natsu embraced her not being able to handle to see a girl in tears.

"It's okay Lisanna. Everything is going to be okay now. Come on lets go back to your brother and sister." But even with the impostor Natsu's words of comfort, Lisanna's mood didn't change she kept crying as if it was all her body would allow her to do at this point.

Meanwhile, Natsu took the glass triangular shaped container filled with ex balls along on his expedition to the mysterious new world along with taking one himself being warned before hand that he will lose the use of his magic power if he did not do so. As happy soared through the sky's of this wonderland, Natsu had eyes full of determination.

"Natsu look over there! It's a river in the sky! Fish let's do some fishing! I want to taste the fish here!" happy said in an overexcited tone.

"Happy.... We did not come here for a holiday. We don't have time to sightsee. I am going to find Lisanna! I have to and give her back this." He said as he pointed to the ring now clenched within his fist.

"Natsu we will find her right?" happy said with the saddest expression on his face now he was back to reality.
"Don't worry partner. I'm not leaving this world until I find her. I will punch down every single one of these goddamn tree's if I have to. I will search every inch of this prison breaking down every bar it has in front of Lisanna in order to find her!"

"Natsu." Happy perked up after hearing the speech.

Lisanna P.O.V.

My eyes shoot open frantically moving as they searched my new unfamiliar surroundings. To my disappointment, it seemed that return party that was held last night with the look a likes of my dear and beautiful older brother and sister was not a painful nightmare like I originally had hoped for. I longed for that party to end and to awaken to the smiling face of the one I loved. Smiling hurt my heart the most pretending to be somebody I'm not to make everyone else smile. In despair, lisanna grasped her pillow hugging it towards her chest as images of her fire dragon reached her mind. "Natsu where are you? Please save me I want to go home."