Chapter 46 Natsu and Lisanna Dragneel

"I'm not letting you go. You're mine!" Lisanna declared hugging Natsu's head back into her welcoming chest when he attempted to stand back up. Natsu gave up accepting Lisanna's warmth. All of a sudden, a ginourmous purple magic circle appeared on the ground in front of the previous battlefield. On closer observation, it was discovered to possess the fairy tail insignia in the centre of it. In a flash of purple lightning, what was once an empty space was now filled with several people. To be precise the fairy tail member's edolas counterparts including the cloaked Mystogan in the middle now gathering his five staffs back into his sheath upon his back. All the battle worn fairy tail members stared at their new guests in confusion not knowing of the mysterious world that Lisanna and Natsu both travelled to. Mystogan took off his scarf and his hat to reveal his dark blue hair and red dagger like tattoo upon his face causing Erza to go frantic. "Mystogan is really Jellal?!"

"Please do not panic fairy tail wizards, I am not the one who goes by the name of Jellal Fernandez, I am from the lost world Edolas." "For years I have remained in Earth land as a member of your guild in order to prevent the one you just defeated from absorbing the magic power of your world with the use of his dimension portals known as anima." "But now Natsu Dragneel has defeated the evil emperor our 7 year war is finally over." "Now he has been defeated everything in edolas has began returning to normal including our magical energy." "Thanks to you the true dragon slayer, we can finally call ourselves a wizard guild and help return edolas to a peaceful and safe sanctity." "So we say to you Natsu Dragneel, thank you." Mystogan bowed his head and in a domino effect, so did the other edolas residents in gratitude. Natsu attempted to get up but Lisanna wouldn't let him go. "Nope not going to happen. You need to rest and we haven't seen each other for a while so I am keeping you all to myself!" Lisanna ordered the dragon slayer.

"Now now Lisanna you have to share Natsu with everyone else you know like a good girl." Teased Mirajane causing Lisanna to pout. "But I don't want to nobody else can have him he is mine!" Lisanna retorted sticking her tongue out. The crowd erupting in laughter now having a feeling of times of peace had finally arrived. All of a sudden, several fairy tail wizards were nudged aside as the little blue haired girl rushed through towards the unmasked Mystogan crashing straight into his gut. "Wendy so you joined the fairy tail guild as well?"

"It's really you Jellal! I thought I'd never see you again!" Wendy said whilst sobbing into his cloak.

"When I first met you I didn't know what to tell you so I went by the name of Jellal. I'm sorry I left you all alone Wendy." Mystogan replied hugging her back.

"Why are you crying you call yourself a man?!"

"Ahh no please don't shout at me!"

Everyone looked over to see the edolas elfman being scolded by Earth land's elfman.

"But it's such a touching reunion how can I not cry at that?"

"Grrr how can you look like me and be so soft!"

The Mirajanes went over to their brother's and dispersed the situation. Earth lands one telling him to calm down whilst the edolas one comforted the blubbering one.

"Hey put some clothes on!"

"How about you take some off! You're wearing too many coats!"

"But it's so toasty and warm."

Both grays were arguing with each other also not able to accept their differences from each other. Ending with Gray freezing the edolas one complaining he was cold afterwards. "Now everyone we must all get back to our world. We have much to do to help return edolas to its former glory." All the residents of edolas gathered round Mystogan as he placed his staffs down forming his magic circle again. "Well then once again thank you earth land wizards for making all of this possible. We will see to it we return the favour." Mystogan promised as he completed the magic circle. Everyone said their goodbye's waving as they teleported home soon disappearing from sight.