Chapter 34 wrath of the shadow lion

Wasting no time angel took out her black key.

"You know the first mission right?"

"Yes mistress."

"Then go! close demon gate of the shadow lion". Leo disappeared back to the spirit world home of the celestial spirits.

"Leo! Hi it's great to see you!" Said Libra as she went towards him.

All of a sudden a glorious light summoned in between them. Coming forth was the spirit emperor.

"Stay back old friend this isn't the Leo you know!" Bellowed the spirit emperor as he stared down the shadow lion.

"How did you get here? Only those who are one with light are welcome in this world."

"Shut up old timer! Divine containment!" Darkness was summoned all around the ruler of the celestial spirit as he helplessly lost his divine strength.

"This has nothing to do with you old timer I'm just here to make my friends an offer"

Leo roared mightily making the whole of the power spirit world shake.

"Join me as your leader and help me kill Lucy heartfilia."

Taurus snapped

"Nobody shall harm Lucy while I'm still moooving!" The giant bull punched full force towards Leo only for him to jump on his fist and roundhouse kick him to the face.

"Darkness awaken!" Leo was surrounded by a dark purple aura along with his hands they too were encased in darkness.

Taurus wasn't ready to give up. He would keep his promise to protect Lucy. Taurus unsheathed his axe crashing it into the ground.

"Fierce moove!"

Cracks formed a trail towards Leo separating the ground beneath him but Leo quickly evade the strike.

"He's so fast!" Cancer said as he stared in fear.

Taurus swung his axe straight at Leo this time looking like a clean hit. Leo blocked the axe with his forearm effortlessly.

"What how?!"

"So I take it we don't have an agreement Taurus? Fine I'll destroy you then." Leo struck the axe back causing Taurus to stagger following up with an excruciating gut blow.

"Leo is making Taurus seem like a little child with how easily he is overpowering him!" Said cancer in a worried tone.

Leo positioned his arm out placing his other hand on his forearm forming a dark flamed magic circle.

"Darkness impact!" Leo summoned forth a shadow lion which shot straight through Taurus at tremendous force knocking him out of the fight.

"Taurus! Damn you take this!"

Aquarius was the next to go on the offensive against Leo summoning a humungous wave from her trusty urn. Leo grinned as he was swallowed whole by the water which spun him round in a whirlpool.

"Is that all you've got Aquarius?" Leo replied as he powered up his aura.

Leo used his mighty power to change the waters course sending it straight back at Aquarius. What Aquarius witnessed next was highly upsetting.

She gazed deep into the now darkened eyes of her love Scorpio. Whose tail was now razor sharp covered in spikes.

He grinned at her as he summoned spikes from his arms and his legs as he launched his sand buster attack.