Chapter 11: Fight Lisanna

Chapter 11: Fight Lisanna!

"Witness the power of a female dragon! I will save my dragon!"

Lisanna and Nero collided with each other, fists meeting fists. Blow for blow.

A battle of elements ice versus fire.

Lisanna flew into the air at terrific speed to the sky. But just as she got near the top she stopped climbing dropping to the surface like a missile. 

Lisanna's whole body ignited causing Lisanna's descent to triple in speed.

"Dragon vortex!" Lisanna's flames began to spin in a spiral formation shape shifting into a fire like drill and collided full force with Nero.

"I've had enough of you pest! Ice dragon's diamond fist!" Nero's diamond ice fist neared Lisanna.

However she evaded his fist whilst wrapping her tail round his leg sending him flying towards the ground.

"What?! What is this power?"

Shock waves occurred throughout the battlefield caused by Lisanna and Nero fighting at tremendous speed.

"Dragon claw fury!" Lisanna's claws became ignited with flames. She sliced so fast at Nero he couldn't keep up.

Nero couldn't believe it she rendered him to his knees!

"That's it you bitch I'm ending this! Ice dragon's roar!"

"You're the one who is going to hell!" Lisanna put her hands together then drifting further apart every second as her ember grew in between them.

"Flame sphere!" Lisanna launched a massive incinerating blast melting the ice breath blast with ease. Finally colliding with Nero.

"Now i'll end this Nero! You'll pay for what you did to Natsu!" Lisanna flew into the air and raised her hands above her.

"Dragons oblivion!" A shower of fire rained down flames crashing down on the atmosphere.

Nero fell to the ground and disappeared before Lisanna's eyes.

"That's odd he was an illusion?" Lisanna thought to herself.