Chapter 30 Natsu's S class trial

Chapter 30 Natsu's S class trial!

Natsu waited in anticipation inside Makarov's office. Also accompanying him in the office were the two S class mages present in the guild Mirajane and Erza.

Finally, Master Makarov entered the room with a job request in his hand.

Natsu could just see the massive red S symbol on the left hand corner of the poster.

Master Makarov cleared his throat as he began to speak.

"Natsu Dragneel. You have proven yourself worthy to take the S class advancement trial. I thought long and hard for a challenge designed to test your abilities to the maximum and to show us your power as a fairy tail wizard. Right now in Nexor city, there have been reports of numerous attacks from a fearsome threat. This creature has been reported as none other than a dragon!" Natsu froze hearing the word dragon.

"A dragon? Are you serious?! "Natsu questioned his eyes widened.

"Yes Natsu your task is to defeat this dragon. Erza will accompany you along with Mira just to judge you on the trial."

"Alright i'm all fired up! When do I leave?" Natsu asked unable to contain his excitement.

"Not until you say goodbye to me first silly" Lisanna said whilst she hugged him from behind.

"Of course I wouldn't leave without saying goodbye to you." He said as he kissed her on the lips.

"Big sister, please let me go please!"

"No Lisanna Natsu has to do this alone."

"Fine!" She said as she folded her arms whilst pouting.

"Here look after this for me Lis-chan" he said whilst he wrapped his dragon scales scarf around Lisanna's neck.

"I promise you can count on me to look after it. Natsu please be careful."

"Don't worry Lis-chan Dragon or no dragon I intend to come back as an S class Wizard." He said as he pointed his index finger and thumb up on his right arm. Lisanna mirrored him and kissed him goodbye.

And so the three wizards set off to Nexor city.

They boarded a train which would only take them an hour to get to Nexor city.

Natsu was deep in thought even whilst the train was in motion. As a result of being lost in his thoughts, he didn't feel the slightest bit motion sickness.

"If there really is a dragon I can ask it where Igneel is! Natsu thought to himself."

"I'm impressed Natsu it seems you have overcome your motion sickness."

"Huh... Wait we're on a train?!" Brought back to reality Natsu turned blue in the face as a result of the shaking and bumping of the train.

"It's okay Natsu .Just ten more minutes then we'll be there." Mirajane said in a kind voice whilst she rubbed his back.

Still feeling queasy, Natsu wobbled off the train. All of a sudden, a mighty roar echoed through the town! Natsu was instantly revived!

"Dragon! Let's go Mira, Erza! "Natsu ran at full speed towards the town following the ferocious sound ahead.

"Ahhh somebody help me!" The mighty dragon was inches from an innocent human being ready to kill!

"Fire dragon's iron fist!" Natsu arrived just in time meeting the dragon's terrifying claw with his own mighty fist!

"Hurry go run!" The civilian complied running for his life from the mighty beast.

The dragon stomped his talon down unleashing a mighty sonic wave roar causing nearby windows to crack and then shatter.