Chapter Six, Getting Ready

"Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success."
- Henry Ford

Aphmau's Pov
I went back to see Nekoette~tan. She is still in the worst condition. I sat beside her while Kawaii~chan makes some Chicken Soup for her while Dante is still beside her, sleeping together. Zoey and Donna were still trying to heal her. Laurance is also there, sitting. I hold her hand and it suddenly...

...healed her...

She sat up. "Papa...?" Dante woke up and hugged her. "Oh Nekoette! Please be careful! I don't want you hurt again!". I noticed the cuts and bruises on her were gone. All of them. "Wha..? What?" I spoke in surprise. "Aphmau, what did you do?" Laurance said. "I-I don't k--" After that, I was knocked out..

∞∞∞

I opened my eyes and I felt suddenly weak. I tried to stand up when, "No Aphmau. You need some rest." Donna said. "Wha? What happened..?" I asked and I suddenly feel my head aches. "After you healed Nekoette~tan, you felt unconscious and fell. We still don't know how you healed her but you lose some of your energy. Like Lucinda." Laurance said.

Healed her? Lose some energy? ...How?!

"Aphmau, you okay..?" Dante said. "Yeah...I'm okay now..." "Oh Aphmau~senpai, Kawaii~chan, Nekoette~tan and the others were so worried about Aphmau~senpai! Kawaii~chan also thanks Aphmau~senpai for healing Nekoette~tan!" Kawaii-chan said and hugged me. I stood up and hugged Kawaii~chan back. "C'mon guys...It's late. We should get some sleep." I said and everyone nod.

Me and Laurance went back to the house and saw Father helping the maids clean up. "Sir, you need some rest. We will handle this by ourselves." One maid said. "No, I am helping you." Father said still helping. Kawaii~chan was not here because she needs to take care of Nekoette~tan. We actually let her to retire and take care of her family, but she said she will help us due to us helping her before. The thing is, I dont know why they're cleaning so suddenly. I walked up to Father and asked, "Dad why are we cleaning so suddenly? I mean, there's nothing really on occasion today." "Oh Aph, I thought...Oh. Right! O'khasis is visiting for one day, so we're getting ready." I looked at Laurance and asked. "Did you know anything about this Laurance?" "No, not really." Laurance replied, with an 'interesting' face. I just went back to my room and saw Kawaii~chan fixing ang getting ready stuff. "Kawaii~chan? I thought you were at your house! What are you doing here?" "Oh Aphmau~senpai, we're just getting ready for the O'khasis' visit!" I saw a Blue-Purple mixed dress. (Photo Above!) "Did Cadenza made this..?" I asked. "Yup! Cadenza-chan made that for you. Cadenza-chan moved villages but Cadenza-chan promised that Cadenza-chan will visit Phoenix Drop sometime!" "Its beautiful.." Hehe! Glad Aphmau-senpai loved it! Kawaii~chan also prepared some stuff. A Purple Heart-shaped Necklace and a flower crown! Aphmau~senpai's favorite!" "Wow.. Kawaii~chan.. Thank You.." "No Problem, Aphmau~Senpai. Now Aphmau~senpai better get some rest. Aphmau~senpai better look good for the guests!" I smiled and nod. I hope the guests are Nice. I wonder what they'll look like...

Garroth's Pov
We are leaving for 10 minutes. And I wore a Black Tux and a Blue Tie with a Purple Flower on the side. Brendan said that the Princess' favorite color is Purple so he picked some flowers and putted it on my tuxedo. I don't know if I follow Father's Advice, "Change your personality for someone you love." or Mother's Advice, "Be yourself and wait for someone who'll love you for who you are." "Clearly, your Mother's Advice." Brendan said fixing my tux. "Was I Thinking Out Loud?" "Indeed. But Sir Garroth, Just be yourself. I am sure your Mother will be proud of you." "Heh, I hope so." I looked up at the Blue Skies, Hoping Mother will see me. We are about to leave the ship, and we'll joined by Brendan, no guards. Heh, expected it to visit a peaceful village.

Wish me luck, Mom.