Chapter Twenty-Two, Undiscovered Past

I was looking around through my old files, and found this chapter(that I accidentally deleted because I was dumb). It is the same as the old Chapter Twenty Two, so thank Irene I actually found this.
------------------------------------------------------
"

Unexplored Paths leads to Undiscovered Treasures."
- Source Unknown

Garroth's P.O.V.
After Helping the maids of Phoenix Drop to finish the dessert, which is Pumpkin Pie, it was time to eat!

I sat beside Aphmau on my right, and Laurance on my left.

We all eat peacefully, just like all people on Thanksgiving. It was time to eat dessert, until Lord Visher started the conversation.

"Well, Garroth my boy, are you willing to marry my daughter for the sake of her protection?"

I almost chocked my pumpkin pie! Thank goodness, Aphmau saved me.

"Well why not father? Of course he will." Aphmau giggled. "Garroth say 'Ah'!"

I looked at her confused, yet I am blushing like a tomato. She whispered, "Let's make Laurance jealous.." She said with a wink. I nod and smiled in response, "Ah!" She putted her spoonful of pumpkin pie in my mouth.

I could easily hear Laurance grumbling with anger. "Thanks my lady." I chuckled. "Ahem, Father, May Garroth and I be excused? I need to give him something." She asked her father. He nod in response.

She hold my hand and dragged me to her room. I sat by at her desk chair - which is totally purple - and spoke. "Why is it Aph?" She looked under her bed and she pulled out a sword. It was in a sword case. She opened it and gave it to me.

"This is a Blue Sword, Rarest Ever Find. Blessed by the Divine Warriors. I want you to keep it with all your heart.." She spoke. I grabbed the sword and asked, "Aphmau.. It looks new.. But why..? I don't want to accept something easily.." "..It resembles a friend of mine, when I was 12.. He was one year older than me.. He left this sword and after that, I've never seen him again...ever."

I stared at the sword, and this sword was something, different. It looked vaguely familiar...

Flashback~

"GARROTH!" The girl screamed in top of her lungs, tears forming in her eyes.

I dropped my blue sword, and saw her house burning down. I ran after her, but I was being pulled away by my brother, Zane.

"Zane, please! I need to go after her!"

"No! It's not safe here! We need to get out of this village, or we will die!"

"But--"

The fire spread closer to me, and my brother dragged me away, out of the burning village.

After we got out of the village, I saw a person, standing where I dropped my sword, then ran away.

I don't know if that person just stole my sword, but I never saw the person carrying my sword.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After the fire finally ran out in the whole village, and I returned where I dropped my sword, and where...she disappeared.

My swords gone, and the house was burnt into dusts. I looked around the burned village, yet there was no sign of her or her body.

My sword was blessed, my mother said. Yet it couldn't burn or break into pieces, or even look old.

End~

I was snapped back to reality when Aphmau was shaking her hand in front of me.

"Garroth..? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just got lost in my thoughts."

"Heh.. You can go back downstairs now, I need to deal with something."

"Do you need any help..?"

"No Thanks. But thanks for the offer." Aphmau responded with a smile. "Okay, well see you downstairs. Aphmau, Thanks." I said. "No Problem!" She replied as I closed the door and went downsatirs, my sword in my back.

Aphmau's Pov
As Garroth left my room, I quickly fixed the sword case and put it back under my bed. I was about to go outside when..

Flashback~

"...APHMAU!...NOO!" He screamed, and I was inside the burning house, trapped.

He was outside the house. He tried kicking the door, yet it was blocked inside with a large burning wood.

He putted out his sword and tried slicing it, but he was blocked with another burning wood that just fell in front of him.

He dropped his sword, and tried using his bare hands, yet it was hopeless. I mumbled, "...please stop.. I don't want you hurt..."

He looked at me, and was able to stop, speechless. Tears start to roll down his eyes.

He was dragged by a person, which I barely don't know and another burning wood fell, blocked the window.

The fire grew stronger, yet I was able to get out. I was in front of the house. Smoke and Fire was all around the village. I ran away, feeling weak, and I can't stop coughing because of the smoke.

I fell down, and I was able to find his sword. I stood up, picked up the sword, and ran away as fast as I can away from my burning home.

End~

Snapping back to reality, I was tearing up. I don't know why, but I kept holding it in.

No, Stop.

Please, I don't know why, but stop.

The past is past, Aphmau, forget it. It was over!

...He was gone..

Narration
Lord Visher decided to look for Aphmau since she hasn't come back. He went to her room and was about to knock until..

"The past is past, Aphmau! Forget it! It was over!"

He can hear her speaking between sobs. He continued listening...

".........he was gone..."

He heard her voice cracked. He decided to leave and go back downstairs.

He was approached by Garroth, who was about to visit Aphmau in her room.

"..Lord Visher..? Is Aphmau Okay..?"

"No, my dear son. Let's leave her alone for now..."

Garroth nod in response and starts to get worried about Aphmau. He went back to his room and he noticed a gift wrapped up. A letter was left under it.

"Hey Garroth!
Brendan came back last night and he said to give this to you.
Don't worry! O'khasis is perfectly fine! Brendan told me your father already cleaned up the place.

And oh yeah, our arranged marriage is three weeks away. Father said to tell this to you.
And next week, we can visit O'khasis together!

Anyway, Have a good day!

~Signed,
Aphmau of Phoenix Drop"

Garroth immediately opened the gift and saw his mother's music box. He sat and played the majestic song of the music box.

Garroth mumbled, "Thank you."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"All of their past was not yet discovered.
Yet, there are troubles coming in their lives.
The Sun and the Moon collided all together.
And someday they will be separated away from together."