Special Chapter : Valentines Day!

This chapter includes Aaron. Enjoy.
Love is in the air! Enjoy this lovely, short chapter made especially for the holiday, Valentines Day.
This occurs in Modern Times, and all the characters in the series MyStreet will be included.
Enjoy. :)

Garroth's POV   "Aaaahh

Garroth's POV
   "Aaaahh...What a wonder-" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

"Great, what a wonderful moment to ruin your day." I walked out of my room and checked who in Irene would scream that loud exactly six at morning.

"Dante? What's wrong?" I proclaimed and grabbed some coffee. I saw Laurance walked out in his room, probably sleepwalking.

"Ugghh...What's with all the horse noise?" Laurance said as he rubbed his grumbling tummy.

"I NEED TO GET NICOLE A GIFT TODAY OR I'M DEAD!" Dante said as he searched the entire house looking for something useful.

"What for?" I asked, confused.

"Probably something-" Laurance was cutted off when he took a glance over the calendar. His eyes were big as a whole basketball.

"FOR THE LOVE OF IRENE I NEED TO FIND SOMETHING!!!!" Laurance screamed and immediately dialed a number on the phone. "Oh, Hey! Are blue orchids still available? Great! I will also need some Ferrero Rocher. Yeah, I whole box would be nice. How much? Wait, are you serious? For Free?! Gee, Thanks Iona!" Laurence continued on and on.

Someone rang the doorbell.

I quickly ran to it and ignored the running and screaming horses in the background. I opened it only to see my little brother, Zane.

"Garroth."
"Zane. What are you doing here anyway?"
"I like to invite you for Iona's Birthday. It's a surprise party for her, since she is busy on her flowers and chocolates shop in town. It's popular because of it's fair price and fresh flowers. Anyway, this surprise party will be held on this huge flower garden, since Iona loved that place so much. And yeah, I would like you to have a date on Iona's surprise birthday, since it is Valentines today and it will start later at sunset. I already told Aphmau about this. So are you guys coming?"
"Absolutely!" Travis popped out of nowhere. "Great, now I'll be going now. See you later, big brother! But oh! I guess not since you don't have a date." He ended with a laugh and ran next to the nearby house.

I glared at Zane and closed the door...and closed the door...and closed the door. "OWWW! HEY! THAT'S MY FOOT!"

"Huehuehue...Sorry Travis." I said as I slowly closed the door. He stopped it and looked up. "Umm...Travis?"

"Well, will you look at that. I can see Aphmau in the window over there! And his with...oh." I looked at him, confused. "Travis?"

"Oh it's nothing! I might be hallucinating." He smiled weakly. "Anyways, what makes you so calm, Garroth? I expected you to be screaming and panicking here."

"Oh, I already have a date."

Travis, Laurance and Dante looked at me, eyes big as a whole cake, and mouths dangling open. "WHAT?!?" They all screamed in unison.
They all came running in to me, asking me a bunch of questions. Until I spoke.

"My date is Cadenza."
×××
This sunset...
Garroth looked over to Aphmau and Aaron, laughing sweetly.

Cadenza looked at Garroth, saddened to see that neither Laurance or Garroth got a chance to Aphmau.

She calmed Garroth down. But nothing makes him happy but seeing his love away.

Flashback~
Garroth looked over the corner, as he walks by Aaron's house, he stopped and looked at Aphmau and Aaron.

"Aphmau...we have to take this slow, but we also need to hide it for now."
"I know...I need to go now, I need to help Zane for Iona's party. Are you coming later?"
"Yeah, Sure."
"Great." Aphmau waved goodbye and walked by sidewalk and saw Garroth, standing stiff, tears rolling down his eyes.

"G-G-Garroth...? Did you hear anything...?"
"Everything."
"Garroth, I'm sorry. So, so, so, sorry. I never meant to her your feelings...I felt horrible now..."
"No, please be happy with Aaron. I'm happy for both of you, that you finally found each other."
"But Garroth I..."
"No, Aphmau, Iona has always told me about this-God can give you someone to love, but the possibilities of it is either ending up with the wrong person, or ending up with someone perfect for you.

God gave the emotions and one emotion was Love, and the purpose of Love is to find the right person who will help and accept you in life, even it will hurt you many times, it is just a meaning that you've met the wrong person and learn a lesson from it."

※∞∞∞※
I know, some of you might get angry or become hulk, but what I am trying to say in this chapter that, I ship may sail or sink, but everyone still needs to go to the wrong person before meeting the one perfect for you.

And I guess a lot of you may have dates or not, but trust me, for those who were lonely yesterday or today, I'll promise you, God has better plans for you.

So, Happy Valentines everybody. And I do wish I actually let someone learn from this chapter. Maybe.

Again, Happy Valentines. :)

 :)