Chapter Thirty-Nine, O'khasis

Aphmau's POV
Garroth and I finally finished packing to visit O'khasis. Garroth planned about this since Lord Garte was left on their village to guard it.

Garroth went to help ready the ship, while I'll check if my 'ship' readied themselves for the journey.

As I enter the guest room (Lord Garte's Guest Room) what I saw was quite, Kawaii.

I put on smile as I saw Iona on top of Zane on the floor. Behind Iona was her bag of things, so I guessed that she accidentally fell on Zane.

"C-Can you stand up?" Zane asked, turning into a tomato. "Yes.." Iona replied as she slowly stood up.

But Zane pulled Iona closer to his face. "Z-Zane..?" Iona said as her lips started to tremble.

Their faces were finally a few inches away, but...

"Ahem."

Brendan said. They stopped and looked at us, then each other, then stood up.

"B-B-B-Brendan! Hey!" Iona stuttered. Brendan chuckled then spoke. "I assume your things are readied?"

"Y-Y-Yes." She replied. "A-Absolutely!" Zane added, rubbing the back of his head.

"Alright, I'll take your things the ship now, sire, m'lady." Brendan smiled and took the things then went back to the ship.

Both of them felt relieved and after a few seconds they both stared at me. "Uhuh, Go do your thing." I snickered and closed the door.

Meanwhile...
"Your majesty, the ship is ready to sail." One of the guards approached the Lord and Lady.

"Are you sure about this? I mean, that mei'fwa Michi might be lying. She was known to be a thief or to sell people." The Lord proclaimed.

"PFFT! Those were just rumors, darling. Now let's go to the Ru'uan Region!" The Lady climbed up the ship. The Lord rolled his eyes and joined in.

"Where exactly are we heading?" The Lord asked, confused.

"It will only take us two to three hours, but we'll have a 'friendly' visit to the main powerhouse, O'khasis."

※∞∞∞※

She opened her eyes. "Phantom Strike.." She inhaled and exhaled, then walked towards the front gate of O'khasis.

She encountered one of her trusted guard and spoke. "I have news for your King." She was still cloaked, but her haid was bowed down. The guard nod and spoke, "What is it, maiden?".

"Don't ever tell anyone about you seeing me, or you'll regret it. Sigh, Ready your defenses, they are coming."

Garroth's POV
As the ship sailed upon the seas, Aphmau was asleep. Katelyn, well, puking.

Zane was also asleep, while Iona hums and played a ocarina.

As I stare at the blue, wide ocean, Aaron approached me. "I need to speak with you, privately."

I nod in response and followed him in a more private place on the boat. "What is it?"

"Garroth...You need to know all of this. Remember the time you saw your mother died?"

"How did you know..?"

"...I was the one who killed her."

I tried so much to not punch his face. I bit my lip and rolled my hands into fists.