Chapter Twenty-Five, Lovers now Collided

"If a person keeps coming back and you love each other enough to keep forgiving the past mistakes, maybe you were really meant for each other."
- Source Unknown

By the morning~…
Aphmau's Pov   

"My Pleasure,
..Garroth Ro'meave.."

Garroth Ro'meave..

Is he the one I knew in the past?

Is he the one I missed?

Is he the one who cared for me?

The one who protected me?

Is he the one I loved then and now?

I can't let this unanswered.

I need answers now.

Flashback~

"Is something wrong?"

"War.

War.

War.

I HATE THIS! I DON'T WANT TO SUFFER ANYMORE! I DON'T WANNA FEEL PAIN AGAIN! I'M TIRED! I'M SICK OF IT!

...I wanna...die.."

He hugged me and let me cried on his chest.. I cried, screamed, anything to let the pain go away from me.

Until his words let me know..

"Pain, Agony, Suffering, Anything that ever felt painful to you, was a lesson, that you need to stay strong and stand, no matter holds you down. Because all of this painful feeling will get stronger by the time goes by, and that makes you stronger and stronger. And by the time this all ends, the most beautiful thing will come to you. And most likely, all of this regretful mistakes, painful pasts, will all end because of this one and only beautiful thing."

This made me realize..

..everything..

End~

"Aphmau? Aphmau? Wake Up!"

I woke up with the sound of Garroth's voice.

"Garroth...? Wha...?"

"Aphmau, are you okay? I walked around the house until I heard you crying.."

"I-I..I did..?"

He nod, wiping the tear from my eye.

"C'mon Aph..Let's eat some breakfast.."

I nod, and we ate breakfast. Today's breakfast was pumpkin pie, which made me ten times better for some reason.

Garroth and I walked around the village, seeing as always, happy and energetic villagers of Phoenix Drop.

I've never been so happy that I ended up here.

Zoey's Pov     
I was about to visit my lovely cousin for her birthday. I've already packed up my things and told Lord Visher about it until I stumbled upon Lady Aphmau and Sir Garroth.

They were holding hands, smiling and laughing to each other while checking the other villagers in the village.

I was welcomed by Lady Aphmau.

"Zoey! How are you? Oh, are you leaving?" She saids as she points to my leather sling bag.

"Oh, I'm fine, Lady Aphmau. I am visiting my cousin's birthday today, so I am gonna suprise her." I put on a warm smile for both of them as I spoke.