Special Chapter : New Year!

Take note: On all chapters, Special Occasion Chapters or Normal Chapters, all ships or love teams are allowed, and I would want you to respect other people's opinions in their ship/love team. I know this is normally a fanfiction about the love team 'Garmau', but I will be putting other ships such as LaurLyn, Dan-chan, Zaniona and many more. Especially these four-Laurmau, Travmau, Aarmau, Zanemau. But again, Respect other people's opinions about the following love teams, and hopefully you'll enjoy this chapter.

Special Holiday Chapter: Happy New Year! = A Beautiful Sight

I guess you still haven't forgotten of the story, In Love with a Wallflower?

Why not continue their adventure about a Happy New Year?

Let's get started.

Six Days after Christmas was New Year's Eve and when the clock strikes at midnight, it will be another Happy New Year-2016.

Now is the turn of the village Phoenix Drop to celebrate another big party, but this time, about New Year's Eve.

Again, Everyone was invited. There was one problem, the well-known maid herself is suffering from a high fever.

"Aphmau..are you sure your okay? You need to rest.." Laurance said with a worried look on his face.

Laurance was the famous Duke of Metelli. Cadenza teases him as the Duke of all flatterer. Also a girl-magnet.

While Cadenza in the other hand, was the Duchess of Metelli, as expected. But women adore and calls her the Duchess of Fashion.

Aphmau shook her head. "Your excellence, I am perfectly fine." She gave one of her fake smiles, but her eyes express utter sadness because of her fever. Her voice was high pitched because of it.

Aphmau rubbed her temple. She was having a headache but decided to hide it.

She starts to feel giddy. She fell down, but Laurance caught her.

"A-Aphmau! We have no choice. You need to stay and rest." Laurance carried her bridal-style to her room.

He put Aphmau carefully in her bed. He placed the blanket on top her and held her forehead. "Huh..I'm afraid we can't go to the party.."

"Who said we can't?" Cadenza entered Aphmau's room and saw the sick and weak maid. "Oh no.. We need to stay.. I will sent an invita-"

"No...please...your Excellency.." Aphmau coughed.

"Aphmau, you know we can't just leave you here. No one will take care of you since the other butlers and maids are out for the holiday." Laurance held Aphmau's hand, and kissed it softly.

Cadenza gave Laurance her dark glare. Not the time for flirting, Laurance. Cadenza thought but decided to leave them alone. "Aphmau, Laurance is right. Your fever might get worse."

"But Signore, Signora, I also need to plan the wedding of Garroth an-Achoo!" Aphmau rubbed her forehead as the headache got more painful.

"Sigh...we really need to stay.." Cadenza sat at Aphmau's bed. "No. Cadenza, you go alone in the party while I take care of Aphmau. You can talk to Garroth to postpone their meeting about their wedding until Aphmau is better. Now help Aphmau change into comfortable clothes while I'll cook chicken soup for her." Laurance suggested as he removed his tuxedo jacket.