Chapter Thirty-Two, Love and Visions

Laurance's Pov
I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I believe it's already on sun down.

I looked around, my sight still blurry. I blink a few times, and it starts to get clearer, only to see Katelyn sitting beside me on the safehold.

She looks at the view of the sunset, as her light blue hair danced in the wind.

"...K-Katelyn...?"

She looked at me and smiled.

"Oh, I see you are awake now."

I rubbed my eyes and sat up from the bed. "What happened?"

"All I know was Aphmau came back with both you and Travis. Zoey already checked you both, all you need is rest while Travis suddenly has a high fever. Zoey and Aphmau are making the cure while Garroth, Lord Visher and Dante talked out some things. They told me to wait for you to wake up so, here I am." She said.

I noticed Katelyn was not in her Jury of Nine Armor. She wore her casual clothes, light brown top and white shorts.

"Why are you not in your armor?"

"Lord Visher suggested I wore this because he said I need to take a break. And he said it was hot inside an armor. " She said. I can see in her eyes that she was annoyed.

I decide to 'lighten' her up a bit.

I stood up and leaned in her face until our face was a few inches away.

"Is it this hot?" I added with a smirk.

She gave me her darkest glare. Gee, this girl can be really scary sometimes.

"Shut it Laurance before I'll break your neck."

I backed away and gasped. I gave her the most 'hurted' face I have and placed both of my hands on my chest. "Ow. That hurts."

She glared at me deeper. Her eyes gave me a message: Stop-Or-I'll-Crush-Your-Soul. "Where did you learn for being a drama queen, Laurance?"

"It's drama king, darling." I fluttered my eyes like a girl flirting.

"Are you trying to make me crush your soul, Laurance?" She gave me the annoyed look she has.

"Why, is it working?"

"Very." She took out her Fire Fists Gauntlets and started walking towards me.

"K-Katelyn! N-No Please! I was just j-joking! NOOOOOO!" I ran as fast as I can in able to get away from Katelyn.

But No, She Had to be a fast runner.

Oh Irene, I'm Dead because of a girl.

(I really love shipping this two.)

Garroth's Pov
Dante and I are in the house of Lord Visher, said to have a meeting of business to take care of.

"Why did you call us, m'lord?" I asked.

He coughed. "You do know Garroth that your marriage is few days away?"

Oh shoot. I forgot about that.

"Yes, m'lord."

"Alright. Dante you can now go send a message a wedding dress and a tuxedo for both of them on Logan."

Dante nodded and went to Logan. I was now left with the powerful Lord Visher.

Vision~
I looked around.

All I can see why pure white around me.

I started walking straight until I saw a figure not far from where I was.

I started running towards the figure, yet something was pulling me back.

The figure turned around, and it was Aphmau.

She kneeled down, and all the pure white surrounded me became into a wrecked village of Phoenix Drop.

Everything was completely into pieces, there was fire everywhere. Blood splattered all over, and countless bodies of innocent people are lying everywhere.

Aphmau started to cry. She was screaming in sadness and pain.

"No Please...This is just a dream, right?! RIGHT?!?" She spoke.

I was in air, like a camera. I was only here to spectate, I guess.

I walked towards Aphmau, yet I cannot touch her or anything.

I looked at the person she was crying of.

It was me.

My lifeless body is there, surrounded by blood. A huge grey sword was stabbed into my heart.

I had nothing to do.

I walked backwards and everything went back into pure white.

I heard someone.

"Be careful what decision you chose, my boy. Or you'll end up sacrificing yourself. You made a promise with that girl, don't ever break it. Also be careful of what you do, or you'll end up losing the girl instead. Goodluck."

"Garroth?" Lord Visher called, snapping out from my reverie.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Give this to Aphmau, and propose to her."

"Why is it m'lord? I thought this is arranged marriage?"

"It is. But we'll make it real for both of you." He smiled and gave me a box.

"Don't open it yet, my boy. Open it when you're in your room. A letter will tell you everything inside of that box.

Make her happy always, my son."

I nod and smiled.

I will never fail you, father.