Note #2 - About Episode 23

Heeeeeelllow!
Let's talk about Laurance, shall we?
I found out that Laurance is getting a little bit dumber all of the sudden. Also weak. No, I'm not insulting any Laurmau fans out there since I am a little bit one, but if you look closely, every time Laurance talks, he sound not in his normal self. You know not the happy and jokingly Laurance we all knew. But we have in this following episodes, he sounded like his worried, sad, and weak side of him all of the sudden.

I mean, I don't know why, but I kinda think it's because of his Shadow form. You know, a angry shadow knight form? Let's just call it Shadow Form for now.

And Laurance told Aphmau when Sasha was becoming angry, shadow knights who became angry will turn into those shadow forms. And if they did, Shadow Souls around them will became stronger and stronger.

Yes, angry. I don't know why the heck Laurance turned into that Shadow Form without even turning angry! He is just calm and he turned into, that! Like, what in the world?! HOW?!

And he is just like, "Nicole, let me handle this.." And I was like, "Yay! I will see Laurance fight in his usual awesome moves again!" And when he turned into that Shadow Form, I was like, "WHAT IN THE NAME OF IRENE ARE YIU DOING?! YOU SAID WHEN YOU TURN INTO THAT FORM THE SHADOW SOULS WILL GET STRONGER!" And now he gets controled by them and again I was like, "YOU SAID LAST TIME YOU'LL KILL EVERYONE WHO WILL HURT APHMAU AND NOW, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GONNA HURT HER?!" And that's why,

I want Garroth back..

Why? Sometimes, when Laurance was not in the mood or something, Garroth or Dante will comfort him so he will be happy. They help themselves as brothers, right? And when Garroth's down, Laurance will help him up by his jokes. I mean, I kinda miss the trio by themselves but, I also not want Garroth away to protect Aphmau since, Laurance is getting weak or something. And Garroth said to Aphmau that she needs to protect Laurance, since he was the only on to protect her for now. She did protect Laurance, but now, Laurance is now has the possibility to hurt her. Then he will get his immortality. Maybe not only hurt Aph, but kill her. No he won't do that you say? Come and tell me if it's not possible to hurt Aphmau in that Shadow Form and Why.

That is all for today, I will delete this mini-note once Chapter Nineteen is up which will be later.

How about Poke that Vote button if you agree with my opinion? Or Lick that Comment button if you have your own thoughts or opinions about Laurance-kun?

And even Share with your fellow Garmau or Laurmau fans this book because I am planning to make a Laurmau book someday!

Ciao~~