Chapter Fifteen, Dream or Reality?

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
- Dr. Seuss

Narration
"Mess with me, Prince Garroth. Or I'll mess up your whole life. You only live once. Now stay away from my sight. Your lucky Irene gave you another chance."

Those were the words stuck in Garroth's Head. He never known what it meant and why. What do they even want to Aphmau? No one knows but Sasha and the Mystery Guy. Is that guy even a shadow knight? Those questions were never answered on Garroth's Head.

I only live once..? I'm lucky because Irene gave me another chance...? What does that mean? I mean, if they mean I'm dead, I am still alive. Nothing happened to me at all. What do they even want from me? From Aphmau? Who are those people I saw? I need to find answers now. I'm coming back for that girl.

Garroth is now basically keeping an eye out to see if that girl's around. You never know.

---

Aphmau, Laurance, Garroth, Katelyn, Cadenza, Kenmur, Emmalyn and the Stranger is now on the village of the New Metelli.

It was a beautiful village. Big buildings, fine defences, and don't forget, stylish outfits from Cadenza. The thing is Cadenza didn't want the scent on the others and Aphmau's Clothes. Said Aphmau's Clothes are so Fifteen Years and Smelly from that Chicken Shaman.

Aphmau and the girls have their clothes washed and now wear with a little bit revealing ones.

But then, Aphmau went to sleep..

PREMONITION
Dream or Reality?
Aphmau is gone physically.
Seeing most likely the one she wasn't remember of, but familair with someone. And that someone is the one who, is unexpectedly in this Reality Dream...

...Garroth.

They were in a place, they both didn't know. There was this huge sacred tree, and just plain grass with flowers blooming.

"..where am I? I don't think I have ever been here before.. Something about this place seem so, familiar.."

Aphmau heard walking behind the tree.

"Huh? Who's there?!"

And there he is, Garroth. Holding his sharp shining blue sword.

"L-Lady Aphmau? I-I thought you were Zane."

"G-G-Garroth...? W-Wait, I thought you were stuck in Irene's Dimension. Wait, I am dreaming all of this?"

(Hint, Hint!)

"Last thing I recall, you and the others just left the portal and, and I'm lock with Zane and.."

"This must be a dream.."

"If this is a dream, then I'm going to take the chance to do this."

"!!!"

Garroth, kissed Aphmau. But, this is different. It felt, real. It has the similarities on last time, at the house. And now, Aphmau remembers about Garroth, just a single bit. Still not remembering her feelings for him.

"I have no idea what is happening but, at least I got a chance to do that even if this is a dream.."

"G-Garroth you wouldn't do normally something like.."

"What do I have to lose now? If this is a moment my mind is giving me before facing Zane, then I am grateful if I snap and Zane is about to kill me and at least I say, I did something about the way I feel.."

"Garroth.. Before I left, you said you love me I-I-I don't know how to feel about.."

"Lord Aphmau, I don't expect you to return those feelings if your love is truly elsewhere. I know you and Laurance... God's For fend. I feel terrible doing something like what I just did behind Laurance and his back."

"Laurance and I? W-What do you mean?"

"I know you two have something special, I saw you kissing in the woods."

"W-What?!? Garroth I don't--"

"I don't need you to explain. It's alright. I just need you to know how I truly feel about you. How I felt since, since the day I knew you were a good person."

A bell rings...

"Huh? What is that?"

"The moment is over then..."

(Pause that! Yes, it's me, Neon. This moment kinda felt sad you know? The way Sir DragonHat voice acted this part when Garroth said, 'The moment is over then...', you can actually hear the sorrow, sadness, despair in his voice. Wow, his good! Back to the story!)

Aphmau woke up. She saw Emmalyn panicking.

"APHMAU?!?! WHAT THE?!?!"

---

After Aphmau explains all what happened, she went back to sleep.