Note #4 - Information

Heeeellooww!
Did you guys enjoyed Ep. 43?
Flippin' awesome!
And OH MAH IRENE.
OH MY FLIPPING IRENE.
LADY ZIANNA, MOTHER OF ALL THREE SONS, IS FLIPPING CLOSE TO IONA.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's just a name but, I did expect the 'Z' from Mother because 'Z'ane and Garroth from Garte.

But still though, now I think Aph is reading this. I guess.

And since Vlyad is the one out, I guess he is adopted one the Old Geezer is talking about.

And what chambers? Is Lady Zianna locked up by Lord Garte? "She rarely leaves her chambers.." the Old Geezer said. Is it her room? Or she is literally locked up but able to leave?

And I guess everyone is scared to either leave or not in O'khasis, because of Lord Garte's choices.. The Father siad he didn't wanted his son growing up in a place where they cannot progress.. So I think they just stayed in O'khasis in order to be safe but they indeed suffer from the harsh decisions of the Lord.. And if they did leave, well they are happy of the Lord's decisions but not really safe since O'khasis likes to roam around and attack random villages for power and stuff.

Geez Lord Garte sure is something.

I actually wanna practice building a whole village like O'khasis even when I just played MCPE, at least I can do something. X3

Well I wanted to know sooooo badly what Village invaded O'khasis.. YAY NO O'KHASIS! KILL THEM WITH LE FIREEEEEEEEEEEE!!! XD XD

I still wonder about Lady Zianna..Iona, Zianna, Iona, Zianna...hmm...

Anyways, I just visited DragonHat's Channel and watched the vid "MY FACE! - Recording Character Line (Garroth)" and WOW. NOTICE MEH SENPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! XD

I wish I could work with Aphmau in the right time, but I guess I am too young to do that. I can change my voice and accent too, not bragging or anything. I also can do Cadenza's voice for some reason, and I don't know why.

But since we're close to 20k reads, what do you want me to do for ya'?

Hey! No asking about the whole story of this book, 'kay? (◍ ˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑)

And I notice kinda a lot of people got confused about Chapter Fifteen and Sixteen, So Here's a Summary:

Chapter Fifteen,Dream or Reality

About the whole Dream Sequence was a vision on either the past or future, nobody still knows.

Yes, Garroth is there in Metelli with them, but he knew something about the vision, which means, it was real.

It is still unknown but will be revealed in the final chapter, Chapter 50. There will be a sequel, don't worry!

Even though that summary is short, If you still didn't get it, comment down below and I will answer it for you!

Of course, don't forget to vote in every chapter of Without You to show your support on this book, and why not eat the comment button if you have any suggestions in your mind and mostly, Share this to anyone you know, a youtuber, a writer, a friend, a realative, anyone!

I am still working on a Special Christmas Chapter and will be post tomorrow midnight. :3

Follow for more books in the future and I'll see you guys next time!