Chapter Twenty-Seven, Trust Broken

//Author~chan: Hey Guys! I just wanna let you know that, Advance Merry Christmas!

Well, It is our last week of school, and our examination is on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. And the problem is, I am having a cold. Which mean I am having a hard time studying. Welp, that sucks.

Plus, we have our Year End Party on Friday, but our decorations is still not finished. We still have about two days, because on Wednesday and Thursday is preparing the stage decor for our school's talent show. And I have the position of the Business Manager in the SBO (Student Body Organization [Not Sure if this is the right meaning...]) and I need to help.

But why am I needed to finish our Decorations for our Year End? Well, I am the class president, so yeah..

Anyways, I hope you understand, and all I can give you today is a short chapter about six hundred plus words since a normal chapter is one thousand plus words.

Again, I Hope You Understand.

∞∞∞

Narration
In the night of Phoenix Drop~...

Sasha, making a potion for someone, was injured and wounded. Why? Because she refused in order to save and to not involve her shadow knights friend. But the guy wanted the potion so badly, he tried torturing her in order to force her to make this 'change-a-person's-mind' potion. Sasha agreed, yet she has a deal that the guy will save her shadow knight friends.

But what she doesn't knew was this was all lies from him..

Sasha finished the potion, yet suddenly he tied her. Unable to escape, she asked.
"Huh...? WHAT?! WE HAVE A DEAL."

"What deal? I never wanted to help a puny shadow knight like you."

Angered, She escaped, and eventually turned into a shadow form. The guy, feels emotionless, basically laughed hysterically like a witch.

"Laughing? What's so funny? I will tear you apart." She cornored him in a wall, ready to stab her gigantic red sword, full of her enemies blood into him.

He put on a smirk, and that make her angry more. But there was something he told that made her worse.

"You call me a monster a minute ago? Look at yourself! You call that innocent. You are the real monster, Sasha.." He laughed.

Sasha felt horrible and saw her reflection on the window, she calmed down, yet she was stabbed by him on her waist, making her cough blood.

"Hmph. You call yourself a shadow knight? A shadow knight with a pure bright heart? What made you into that Sasha? Never thought you will go on the path of light's side. You are a weakling. You should have never been born."

Those words are stuck in her head. But she is still holding her wounded waist, making her scream and suffer with pain.

"Not all shadow knights are like that." A brown-haired guy pounced on the guy, making him loose balance.

"L-Laurance...." Sasha was able to say his name, yet she eventually fainted.

Laurance looked where his name was spoke, and was shocked at the pale body of Sasha, and she starts to loose more blood.

In order to save Sasha, Laurence needs to take the unknow guy. Had his body down at the floor, Laurance puts his foot on his stomach and points his sword in his neck.

"Why are you doing this, Travis?! We trusted you!" Laurance looked directly on his eyes, and he noticed something different. His eyes were red as a person's blood.

"Hahahaha...! You are like just a dumb fool Laurance. I never thought you were this oblivious before..." He smirked.

"Snap Out of It Travis! This is not you!"

"This is me, Laurance. The real me."

Laurance pointed his sword on Travis' forehead.

"Don't make me do this.."

"HAHAHAHA! DO WHAT, LAURANCE? KILL ME?! AHAHAHA! YOU ARE JUST SCARED. YOUR EYES IS FULL OF FEAR."

Laurance raises his sword, and was about to slash his sword,

I can't do this.. Laurance mumbled.

But some got misunderstood.

"LAURANCE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Aphmau said as she rans to Travis.

"APHMAU, LISTEN TO ME! I WASN'T GONN--"

"Laurance...outside...NOW.".

"APHMAU WOULD YOU JUST LISTE--"

"I CAN'T! I DON'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE!"

Laurance's heart was broken into pieces. He wanted to scream, yet he hold it in.

"I...I know you are jealous of Travis of me...flirting. But I never notice you will get this far!"

"Aphmau I am so sorr--"

"Sorry is not enough. I want you to leave Phoenix Drop in three days."

"WHAT?!"

Laurance was shocked, he wasn't expecting this to come out of Aphmau's mouth. He looked down, carried Sasha, but spoke.

"If you just listen, you would understand. But you are too much blind, you weren't able to notice Sasha bleeding, and you just saw Travis lying down. I never thought you also have a monster's personality.."

Aphmau looked away, but when Laurance left with Sasha, she regretted everything.

"What have I done...?"