Chapter Nineteen, Remembered

"The greatest gift in life is to be remembered."
- Ken Venturi

Dedicated to my awesome friend,
@ShadyKomic25!

Happy Birthday Shady! May the best wishes come true and God bless you!

And now you are dedicated to this chapter, I am now putting a little bit of Laurmau for you. Hope you like it!

Sincerly,
BlueNeon12

Narration
This morning at Phoenix Drop,
Aphmau went to find Dante, Levin and Malachi out of the woods, since there were gonna investigate about the whole 'Shadow Souls' attack. When Aphmau was walking, she saw a puppy barking at a Shadow Soul protecting a big dog's bloody body.

Aphmau ran to save the poor puppy, by fighting off the Shadow Soul. She was able to defeat it and was able to earn the Pup's trust by giving a burnt fried egg cooked by Alexis this morning. She went back to Phoenix Drop and was able to feed the pup.

After a little bit of talking to Alexis, Alexis was able to know the Pup's gender. It was Female Puppy. There were able to name it Celestia, Celeste for short. Celestia, stands for "Heavenly", since her Mother, Luna, stands for moon. Like the moon and the stars. Aphmau was able to bury Luna's body, but she was encountered by a old friend, Sasha.

Their Sword Clashed,
A Goddess and A Shadow Knight.

"Surprise! Wow, you're a little feisty since we last met aren't you? I must say this aggressive side looks good on you." Sasha giggled.

Aphmau was never been furious to see this girl, up on her face. She wanted to hurt her, but was able to control her anger. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Aphmau stared into her eyes, which engulfed by cold, violent, pain, and sorrow, but most importantly, darkness. She never changed after all this years, yet Aphmau didn't knew that her feelings for Garroth was never returned, and Garroth was the only way to get it back. Once she was not healed back to normal, she will likely forget the person,

Forever.

"Heh.. Heh.. Heh..
Come On, Isn't it obvious.. The nether portal has been opened.. pandemonium will start to take over the world slowly as the Shadow Souls search out bodies to control. It already started here with this dog, I saw you save her pup."

"D-DID YOU?!.."

"No. I didn't kill that dog nor I sic those Shadow Souls on it. Calm down. Sheesh, what's with all the yelling?"

"I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE! YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!"

"Oh whoops! You found out about that, huh? Look, that was a long time ago. I've changed."

"I don't believe you for one second."

Sasha dropped her sword and put her hands at her back. That left Aphmau on shocked, making her hide her sword.

"Take me."

"W-What?!"

"I want you to take me as a prisoner. I will do anything to prove to you I'm on your side now. I need things to speak with you about. Here, take this soul stone and take me back to wherever you keep your prisoners. I'm going to willingly give you my body to carry in that stone."

"Why are you doing this?"

"I....need help. Look, I'm giving you my being to carry in that stone. You can toss it into a lava pit and rid the world of me. I'm trusting you with my life here. So, go ahead take me, but I want a chance to talk to you about what is going on in the Nether right now."