Special Chapter : Halloween!

[Warning! A Very Long Chapter! That is why, very late upload]

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Special Holiday Chapter,
Happy Halloween!
<><><><><>
Trick or Treat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~

:// Inspired By, The Book of Life ://

Today is a holiday at the city. The day of the dead, or Halloween.

Decorations - Pumpkins, Skeletons, Goo, Blood, Basically decorations that are spooky is literally for Halloween.
Little Kids, Trick or Treating, but mostly, earning almost a mountain of candies. Gets you envy anytime eh?
Costumes, Cosplays I shall say. Kids and Adults are joining this traditional contest every time at Halloween. Earning not just candies, but also exciting prizes!

But, lets get started.

<><><><><>

This afternoon......~

Aphmau's Pov

"Aphmau? Aphmau wake up!" I heard a voice calling up to me, and that person is shaking me so I can wake up. Ugh.. Can you just let me sleep more..?

"Ugh...whaat..?" I said as I open my eyes, seeing a handsome blond guy smiling so brightly. "Aph! It's Halloween! Don't you wanna miss it?" Garroth chuckled.

Well, I kinda don't want to miss it, and I kinda just wanna go back to sleep. But seeing you as I wake up I won't totally miss it..

"Heh, of course I won't! So, where is Levin, Malachi and Zoey?"

"Levin and Malachi are helping Zoey make a Halloween themed dinner later. Laurance and Dante are starting to carve some pumpkins.."

"Okay, so what are you doing?"

"Waking you up. C'mon stand up Aph."

"Nyaah.. Later." I giggled as I dig my face on my pillow. Garroth chuckled and carried me bridal-style. "G-Garroth! Okay, Okay! I'm standing up." He putted me down and he just smiled and laughed at me. "..works every time.." He muttered to himself but I can clearly hear it. Though, I don't know what it meant.

"Say what?" I looked at him straight in his eyes. "Oh. It's nothing.." He said as he smiled. "Oh right! Lucinda gave you this. She said she wanted to gave you this because you don't have a Halloween Costume. She wanted her friends to have a "Halloween Spirit" or something.. She also told me this costume was from the girl Maria from the Book of Life. I saw her watching it but I never known the story of it.. You should go try it. I will call Lucinda and Kawaii~chan to help you." He smiled and gave me a box. "Thanks Garroth!" "No problem, Aph." He said as he leave the room.

I put the box on my bed and opened it. It contains a white top, a long red skirt, A gem necklace and brown boots. Hm..this looks familiar..

I wore it. I looked to a mirror.. "This is beautiful.. I can't believe it.. I should really thank Lucinda for this.." I grabbed my Mithril Sword and tried to move around. This clothes are free, also available for battle..

Lucinda and Kawaii~chan entered the room. "Aphmau! Can you move around free?" Lucinda asked as she looked at me head to toe. "Yes Lucinda, it is! How did you get this? This is beautiful.." I said as I twirled around. "I made it. Just for you!" "W-What?! Lucinda...I.. Thank You." "No Problem, Aphmau. Now, Kawaii~chan will fix your hair." Lucinda said as Kawaii~chan hold me hand and let me seat on a chair. "Hehehe.. Now, Aphmau~senpai is going to be Kawaii! Just you wait." She smiled and started to brush my hair.