Chapter Twenty-Three, Unknown Zane

"An unknown loving person says that, I have fallen in love many times.. and always with You."
- Source Unknown

Garroth's Pov     
I felt asleep in the sounds of my mother's musicbox. Yet I was dreaming, something I forgot about my past..

Dream~
"Zane.....will she survive the fire...?.....is she...alive..?"

I asked my brother multiple questions about her.

"Who is she? (Reality Garroth)"

My brother answered.

"Garroth, I know she's meaningful to you. I know you love her with all your heart. I know you'll protect her with all your and life, but I know, I know,

She is not dead.

Her body wasn't found, yet footsteps were seen going through outside the village. And I doubt, that you both will see each other again. But forgetting your pasts is just normal. You'll easily remember those once you found your the one and only."

Zane, was the one I only loved and care for. After my mother passed...

"Zane...how come you know...what I feel..? I thought you..."

"I once loved someone. But I've....let her go...once when her father know we have a relationship between each other, her father told me if I came close to her, I will...

...die..."

Zane's voice cracked. I notice he was tearing up, looking down at a dying flower by his feet. (Photo Above)

I could easily see his heart was breaking because of his eyes. Twinkling by the sunlight, I could tell his holding his tears back. Biting his lower lip, I could tell he wanted to scream in pain. Curling his hands into fists, I could tell he didn't want to suffer in such pain.

I've known my brother most than everyone else.

I've picked up the dying blue flower in his feet and took his hand, and let him hold it.

"Keep this flower in your heart. I know that this flower, was one of her favorite flowers you gave her. You've show her how you cared, you'd protect and how you loved her. She might be oblivious, but you need to keep her in your heart. She might be gone in your life, but forgetting her is much worst and it will make you feel more pain and guilty in your heart."

He looked up at me, tears rolling down his eyes. He was able to keep up a smile, a show of gratitude that he has the sweetest heart of all. He held the flower to his heart and spoke,

"You gave me sunshine,
When I only see rain
You gave me love,
When I only felt pain.."

He spoke the words he and she promised to each other..

Flashback~

"Zane?? Where are you?!"

I walked by the hill where Zane usually sits and thinks to himself, but what I saw, was different.

I saw Zane with her. I could hear them talking from afar..

"Zane....I want you to say this words when you are down.."

"Hmm...? What is it?"

"Follow by me..."