Special Chapter : Christmas Day!

※∞∞∞※
Special Holiday Chapter : Merry Christmas!
|Under the Mistletoe|
※∞∞∞※

"Miss Lucinda!" - Mini LDshadowlady

"Are we going to have another stowy Miss Wucinda..?" - Ross Jr.

"Of course! A new book my friend is planning." - Lucinda

"What is it Apple?" - Barney Jr.

"It is entitled, In Love with a Wallflower. Let us now start.." - Lucinda

※∞∞∞※

There was once a Prince named, Garroth Ro'meave, son of the lord of O'khasis, Lord Garte.

And there was this maid, Aphmau. She works as a maid on Prince Laurance and Princess Cadenza of Metelli. She was yet so kind, helpful, strong and many more. But mostly, a wallflower.

And there was this ball or party prepared by the Ro'meave's. Everyone is invited, but of course, bandits and random strangers are mostly not allowed.

Laurance and Cadenza were invited, and decided to let Aphmau come, since Aphmau was so special in many ways, said Laurance.

Alas, they finally arrived in O'khasis.

They have entered the huge castle full of O'khasians.

Aphmau took a glance of Laurance and Cadenza, who are holding hands.

"Your Excellency, I thought you said this is a Christmas Party Gathering?" Aphmau said as she looks around the huge room.

"I actually don't know.. Laurance do you?" Cadenza replied, glaring at Laurance.

"What are you looking at? Of course I didn't know!" Cadenza giggled.

"And why such clothing, your majesty?" Aphmau looks at her purple casual dress, and touches it softly.

"Don't worry about that, Aph. Besides, we are staying till midnight. By ten the party will stop and the people will leave. Said to have a meeting with all villages and kingdoms. So, how about roam around and enjoy this Christmas?" Laurance said as he put on a smile-a smile which every girl will fall of.

"Are you sure, sir? I never really get to attend parties since I am just a wallflower working for your assistance." Aphmau looks at the prince and princess, smiley widely at her. They both nod slowly as Aphmau flashes a smile, as beautiful as a blooming flower. She curtsied and both of them walked away.

Aphmau took a deep breath. "Just enjoy the party, Aphmau, just enjoy.." she mumbles to herself, looking down, when she bumped into a red-haired girl, which is tied up into a bun and wears a dashing red laced dress. (Picture is above)

"I-I'm sorry your highness!" She said as she looked up to see the Lord/Lady who rules the Village/Kingdom of Scaleswind itself, Nicole von Ronsenburg.

"Oh, Aphmau! It's okay." Nicole smiled. She looked back where she was looking-where Dante and Kawaii~chan are enjoying and laughing.

Aphmau was the famous maid every Lord and Lady wanted to meet. She suited like a Princess, can take care of a Kingdom too. She once left to control Metelli, since Laurance and Cadenza left for a sudden mission. She also like a head guard, she fights like a Jury of Nine. Even stronger than a Jury of Nine. But every girl is jealous of her. Especially Azura. Every man Aphmau stumbles on will immediately fall for her. But everyone tends to ignore and hate her, since rumors Azura made are spreading like a virus. But those were all lies. That made her a wallflower. But every high ranked people usually love her. There is even a possibility a prince can marry her.