Chapter Twenty-One, Celebrate!

"When life is sweet, say Thank you and Celebrate. And when life is bitter, say Thank You and Grow."
- Source Unknown

// Also a Thanksgiving special! Enjoy! >w< //

"Because I..."

Garroth looked down. Hiding his pale face into turning into a tomato.

Aphmau looked at Garroth, confused. She bent down to look at Garroth's face, yet he's bangs are in the way.

She hold Garroth's chin and made him look straight in her hazelnut eyes, shined by the sunlight, makes any guy fall for her.

Staring at each others eyes, nothing to say, nothing to hear.

Both leaned in into each other's faces.

They become and closer and closer...

Closing each others eyes, it felt like stars twinkling around.
The problem is, they are outside, well in public.

Kawaii~chan and Donna in the background, silently (kind of) squealing of delight, was so happy they keep giggling and jumped up and down.

"Geez, you two, get a room!" Katelyn complained.

Both stopped and look at each other then at Katelyn, then at each other then back. They quickly let go and stood up like nothing happened.

Aphmau looked at Katelyn like nothing happened yet she blushed while Garroth looked down at the floor, becoming a strawberry.

But then, something unexpected happened.

Kawaii~chan attacked Katelyn with Donna behind her.

"NYAAH~!! HOW DARE KATELYN-SAMA INTERRUPT OUR SHIP MOMENT?! HISSSS!!!"

Katelyn started runnig away and screaming, "HELP MOTHER OF IRENE SHIPPERS ARE ATTACKING ME!!! NOOO!!!" (This would be me if I did a Laurmau or Aarmau or Travmau ship because the Garmau fans are gonna kill me.)

Aphmau giggled at the sight, first time seeing Katelyn running away, scared.

Dante came behind them, curious of what happened after Katelyn screaming for her life. "Uh.. What happened?" Dante asked.

Aphmau and Garroth turned around to see Dante scratching his head looking curiously where Katelyn ran off with Kawaii~chan and Donna. "It was nothing Dante." Aphmau replied and smiled.

"O...kay..? Then can you explain the blue cat running away for her life while getting chased by the pink cat and the brown dog?"

Garroth snickered then replied, "Well there was something we're shipping then Katelyn ruined the moment for us four. I guess Donna and Kawaii~chan got really annoyed and decided to chase her down. Hehe.." Aphmau looked at Garroth curiously and mumbled without words coming out from her mouth. 'Really?' , 'Hey, that was the only thing I can think of.' Garroth replied.

"Uh..What are you guys talking about...?" Dante tilted his head, starting to get confused. Aphmau clasps her hands then spoke. "Alright, the sun is going down. We can go prepare for the Thanksgiving dinner later."

Garroth nod. "Okay sure, m'lady. Do I need to spread the word for everyone on this Thanksgiving dinner at your house?" "Yes Dante. Thank you, now Garroth and I need to help Kawaii~chan and the others. Also father." Aphmau giggled.

Dante nod and went around the village to spread the word. Aphmau took Garroth's hands and dragged him to her house.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~