Chapter Thirty-Seven, The Wedding Day

It's today.
The day we've been waiting for.
This day, the well-known and meant to be together couple we've all known.

Garmau.

Today, is their wedding day.

Garroth's Pov_________
"Wake up, Prince Garroth!" A voice echoed in my head. But all I hear was birds chirping and the leaves dancing.

I slowly opened my eyes, only to see Brendan opening the windows as the sunlight enters the room. "Brendan...? What are you doing here..?"

He chuckled. "Don't tell me you forgot this day, m'lord." I stood up and change as soon as he fixed my bed.

"Forget what? It's Saturday-.." I was cut off when I saw the marking on my calendar. Saturday, January 23 : Wedding Day.

"Do you remember now?" He gave me a smirk as I looked at him confused. "What date is it today?" I asked.

"January Twenty Third, Saturday." He then gave me another evil smirk as he crossed his arms.

"...I-I-I-I-I-It's....t-t-t-t-today...?!" I stammered, trembling. The heat on my face starts to run up as I imagine Aphmau on her wedding dress.

"Daydreaming sir?" He chuckled. A knock on the door was heard.

Brendan walked towards the door and opened it. Standing there was Dante, Laurance and Travis. "Hey Bro!" Said Laurance.

"Are you ready, Garroth?" Dante smirked as he grabbed the chair beside the desk. "Yeah, I wish you good luck! And this is my perfect chance to meet the ladies~." Travis said.

"I-I-I don't k-know how to h-handle this.." I said as I looked at the view of Phoenix Drop on the window.

"And that's why we're here!" Dante exclaimed as Laurance holds the tuxedo I need to wear. "Are you ready to marry the princess?"

"...I think...sigh, I'm ready."

Somewhere..
In the Ru'an Region..
Word spreads fast in this region. From Phoenix Drop to O'khasis, it only took seconds to get there.

Therefore, everyone was happy for the young prince to finally marry someone suitable for him.

Past few years, Lord Garte never knew about Aphmau. Since he wanted his son, Garroth, to marry sooner, he tried giving him powerful princesses that he thought it was perfect for his handsome son, but Garroth rejected it.

Why? Heck, Garroth knew those girls only wanted money and power from O'khasis.

You can never fool me. Garroth once told himself. After his mother died, he became more careful and aggressive at the same time.

He regret only watching his mother died, and he wanted to do something for his wonderful mother and that is-to protect others.

Everyone in the Ru'uan Region was invited, and every lord attended. Second in Command or Head Guards took their position to be responsible for the next few days, when our fellow lords are gone.

Cadenza's carriage somewhat stop on the middle of the travel, only to see the familiar looking lady, walking down the road.

Cadenza ordered his men to pause, and decided to ask the young maiden.

"Good Morning, Young Maiden. Where do you want to go? I can escort you there." Cadenza ended with a smile.

As the lady looked at Cadenza, she smiled widely, as her soft, black, long hair danced in the wind with her diamond eyes sparkling in the sunlight. She was cloaked and wears a long blue dress with a pair of black doll shoes.