Chapter Eight, Falling for Him

"I hope you're ready to catch me because I am falling for you."
- Source Unknown

It was night time at the village of Phoenix Drop. Visitors from O'khasis, Prince Garroth, Lord Garte, and their butler Brendan, is now eating dinner with the Phoenix Drop family, Princess Aphmau, Prince Levin, Prince Malachi and Lord Visher.
Both family were having a great time. Until it gets a little more...
..fun..

Aphmau's Pov
I was eating beside Garroth, at my right, and my brothers, Malachi and Levin at my left. I was about to eat Kawaii~chan's Cake until Garroth flicked his spoon and some cake was splattered in my cheeks. I looked and glared at him. "Aph, I'm sorry! It was just an accident!" He said. I noticed Levin and Malachi snickering. You messed with the wrong girl.

I got another two spoons. I putted a little bit of Icing from the cake in the three spoons and spun the three spoons. The Icing hit Garroth, Levin and Malachi. "Don't mess with me." I said and smirked. "Game On." Levin said and started putting any food at his spoon and throwed it Me, Garroth and Malachi. And that started a food fight between me, Garroth, Levin and Malachi.

Trust me, we only messed ourselves. We didn't even messed with Father or Lord Garte. We only got food on us four, which is a pretty good thing. Because we're not messing our surroundings. We all stopped when both Father and Lord Garte looked at us four with a blank face. ...with a blank face..? Father and Lord Garte just laughed at us. "Haha, just continue playing.. We won't mind. We are just gonna walk outside and talk." Father said and he stood up, still laughing. Garroth cleaned himself and spoke. "Father you're not mad?" "Haha, it's okay my boy. Phoenix Drop has touched my heart. It makes you feel relaxed in here. Out of my stressed self. And it is also fun here too." Lord Garte said, stood up and smiled. "Aphmeow, honey, please lead Prince Garroth and Brendan to the guests room. Their luggage is already their." Father said, and walked out in the house followed by Lord Garte, still laughing. "Yes Father." I said and cleaned up myself.

Malachi left because his preparing for the trade at Nekohara village with Logan, Alexis and Kyle. Levin is actually helping Malachi so they both left. Brendan helped Kawaii~chan clean up and wash the dishes. Although I can sense that sir Brendan has a crush on Kawaii~chan.. So, Garroth and I were the ones left. I showed him were his room, Brendan's room and Lord Xevar's room.

"Thank You Aph. For understanding and helping me.." He said. I smiled and said, "No problem, Garroth. Have a nice day on Phoenix Drop." I said and he smiled. I was about to leave when he grabbed my waist, pulled me close and,

Kissed me.

He let go and I blushed. "Goodnight." He smiled and close the door to his room. I walked a few steps away when I saw Brendan and Kawaii~chan, smirking. "Umm..You didn't saw anything...right?" I said, turning into a tomato.

"Actually, we saw everything, Miss Aphmau." Brendan said, still smirking. "EEEEP!!! KAWAII~CHAN KNEW IT!! GARMAU IS HAPPENING!!!! AAAAAH!!!!" (I bet you have the same reaction as Kawaii~chan.) "Shh! Kawaii~chan you'll caught some attention!" I said, covering her mouth. "Well I have to go Lady Aphmau. Lord Garroth is really happy to meet you. Goodnight." He said, still has that smirk in his face, and went to his room. Lady? Lord? Are we getting married?!? No. He was just joking. "C'mon Kawaii~chan. We have to go to sleep." I said, still covering her mouth. She nod and we both went back to our rooms.

Garroth's Pov
Mom. I kissed her. I kissed her! Am I inlove?

For some reason, I can't sleep. All In my Head was Aphmau. I can't stop thinking about her. It is almost an hour and I am still thinking about her.

Flashback~
"Sure why not? For a lovely lady like you nothing seems like a problem." I said and she blushed.

A few minutes has passed. I just ended telling her my whole story. For some reason, I feel comfortable telling her.

"Wow, Garroth.. I.."

"Its fine Aphmau.."

"You know what, you made the good choice. You didn't tell anybody about your Mother's Death, in front of you eyes because to avoid hurting anybody. I mean, you can't handle the pain first, so clearly others will too. And I think I know why your Father turned into a complete monster. Your father turned into one because he was afraid he won't be able to control his rage. Your mother is always the one who calms him down. And your mother still loves your father. It's true love. Your father was born like a monster. But after he met your mother, he calmed down, not wanting to hurt your mother. She showed Kindness, Patience, Love and Care to your father. That's why he didn't want anything to happen to your mother." (Hulk Reference, I guess?)

"Aphmau, how did you know about this?.."

"I have met your father since I was a kid. Your mother was still alive back then. I still didn't know you were born that time. All I know was, when I lived in Phantom Strike, my village was in war with O'khasis exactly two days after your mother..was gone. My parents died and I was the one who escaped. I was found by Lord Visher, which is now my father. I still didn't forget this things, I don't know why. But thinking back about it, makes me feel pain inside my heart. You're the only one I told you this. I know you understand because we both felt the same pain. But now, we have to forget those times and live a new life, strong and brave as always.."

"Wow. Aphmau.. Your the only one who really, really, understands this... I.. Thank You.."

"Thank you for understanding me too, Garroth.."

End~

Narration
Garroth is now asleep, same with everyone in Phoenix Drop.

Zane was now done dealing things in Scaleswind. He quickly visited Pikoro Village before he'll go back home at O'khasis. He visited the house of Jeffory, one of the Jury of Nine Members. Has the title of Jeffory, the Golden Heart.

"Well, well, Well it is Jeffory. What a nice house you have. It's a shame if this would burn down."

"Zane.. What are you doing here?"

"Just dealing with things. After you betrayed me..."

"W-What? I didn't do anything!"

"Acting Innocent ey? How wonderful."

Zane stabbed Jeffory at the back. He then left the village with an 'innocent' face. But what he didn't knew, was Jeffory's Daughter, Abby, saw it all. She ran to her father crying.

"Father!! Father please wake up!!"

"Abby..."

He closed his eyes.

"No.. No! FATHER!!"

She cried and cried all night. But then when the Lord of Pikoro Village, Lord Luke, heard her screamed, he immediately went to their house.

"Abby?......No...Jeffory!!"