Chapter 2

I came to the apartment complex and it was surprisingly a neighbor to STARK towers. I parked my bike in the parking garage, and walked to the elevator. My helmet under my arm I pressed the 3rd floor button. The elevator dinged signaling that I made it. The doors opened and I walked down the hall finding that it was pretty long. 3D. That was the apartment number. I came to 3D and I ran my fingers along the frame finding the key to the apartment. I unlocked the door and came into the apartment. I've been here many times when Bruce was here. I actually stayed here while Bruce hid out somewhere in the Asia. When you first open the door you see the small living room and the couch. Then in the corner of the room was the kitchen. Which was small and it connected to a little space that was next to windows which had a table and four chairs. Then there was a hallway which had three doors. Two on the left, one on the right. The one on the right was the guest room, which had a bathroom with it. The first on the left was a closet. The second was Bruce's room which also had a bathroom.

I dumped my duffel and my ukulele case on the floor and plopped on the couch. Being on a motorcycle for more than six hours gets you tired. I got bored and took my ukulele out. I started playing a song I learned while I was vacationing in Hawaii. It was written by this famous Hawaiian singer that I forget the name of. I started humming the lyrics. Then Bruce walked in through the door and put his keys on the little stand by the door.

"Hey." Bruce said.

"How's it hangin'?" I asked stilling playing.

"Nothing, just pissed that Fury kicked you out. And you still play the ukulele?" Bruce asked.

"Yes, of course I do, and it's still the same ukulele I got for my birthday when I was what? 8?" I said. "I take good care."

"Obviously." Bruce said.

"Question, who else helped you save the world?" I asked putting ukulele securely in my lap.

"Well, there's me, Thor God of Thunder, Tony Stark aka Iron Man, Steve Rogers aka Captain America, Natasha Romanov aka Black Widow, and Clint Barton aka Hawkeye." Bruce answered.

"Barton and Romanov had to escort me out to the parking garage of STARK towers," I said.

"I saw that. And it's stupid, I mean I doubt you would want to come here to destroy the world. Unless he knows what you're capable of," Bruce said. My eyes widened.

"Do you think they know?" I asked worriedly.

"No way," Bruce said, "I didn't tell them anything."

"Good, but if they knew about my ancestry, my world will be upside down..."

~Aha! I made it a cliff hanger, hehehehe, you guys are going to be on the edge of your sears for the next update!

And I'm so sorry that its short! I promise the next chapter will be longer!!!

Oh and FYI I call all my readers my little Proxies, so, bye until the next update, my little Proxies!

Love, Hawks_Girl