Chapter 19

I looked at my shoes as all of us walked to me and Bruce's apartment, and Ace wrap wrapped around my neck. I just wanted to stay in my room and watch The Lion King on my laptop for the remaining week.

''Tammy,'' Clint said from beside me, I looked over to him, ''here's your sweater.'' Clint handed my sweater to me, a smiled and mouthed 'thank you'. I draped it across my arm, and we finally got to the apartment. I opened it up and walked in sitting on the couch bringing my knees to my chest. Clint came in and sat beside me, I leaned myself on his shoulder without noticing and zoned out. Tony went somewhere, and came back with a pen and notepad, I have no idea where he got that, but apparently there was a pen and notepad in this apartment, that I didn't know about. He placed them in front of me, and I unraveled from my ball and picked them up. Tony, Steve and Thor took a kitchen chair and sat in them by the couch, Natasha sat on the floor, and Bruce took the chair that was by the couch that was against the wall.

I wrote down what I wanted to say and handed them to Bruce.

''She says that she'll be healed in the next 5 days, and will be able to talk then.'' Bruce said.

''Really? That fast?'' Steve asked. I nodded. ''How?'' Bruce handed the notepad back to me. I scribbled down my answer. I handed it back to Bruce.

''She says, Wolven are very special creatures, and one of there abilities is to be able to heal quickly. For example, a gunshot wound would heal in the next 10 seconds. But the wound she has now, is going to take a while, since she was harmed by a mythical creature which is probably the only thing that can actually cause damage.''

''So in a way, she's indestructible.'' Tony said. I nodded.

''No wonder he wants an army of your kind.'' Clint said. I got back in my ball, and leaned against Clint once again, and sadly nodded.

''WHAT SHALL WE DO NOW!?'' Thor asked. I covered my now ringing ears. I un-covered them and picked up my notepad, wrote down what I was going to say, and handed it to Bruce.

''She says, first of all, Thor, take your voice level down by, a lot.'' Bruce said.

''WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!'' Thor asked. I covered my ears once again. I took the notepad again, and wrote an answer, and of course handed it to Bruce.

''She says, it means that you need to lower your voice to a whisper, and that you nearly made her eardrums  explode.'' Bruce said. Thor nodded.

''Is this alright?'' Thor said in a normal voice, which was probably a whisper for him. I nodded.

''But Point Break's gotta point,'' Tony said, ''what do we do now?''