Chapter 40

I looked around.

"I see him." I said gesturing over to corner where he lounging on a white couch, a girl in each arm. Clint nodded.

"Alright, you go over there, seduce him into taking you into his hotel room." Clint handed me an ear piece.

"Put this in. I'm going to hide out, you stay here and wait for my signal. Act natural." Clint then walked off as soon as I put the ear piece in. I didn't know how to act natural though. I've probably only been to like five clubs in my life. I looked around and decided to hit the bar which was at the center of the club. I had to dance my way there since people wouldn't let me through. I sat down at an empty stool and I almost immediately regretted it when I felt that the seat was sticky, and I most certainly did not want to know where way. I flagged down a bartender and ordered a drink. He handed it to me and I paid.

"Can you hear me?" Clint's voice said in my ear. "Don't look around, keep your eyes on you drink. Take a swig if you can hear me."- I took a swig- "Good, now, I'm positioned not that far from Sandfurrow. If anything happens just say, 'Curly Fries'."

"Curly Fries?" I repeated.

"It's what I first came up with in the spot. Just do your woman thing and get him to his hotel room. When you've successfully convinced him to take you to his hotel room, say, 'Jingle Bells'."

"Clint, you suck at thinking of things on the spot."

"I don't see you doing anything." I downed the rest of my drink and I started my way to Sandfurrow.

"Well, I'm doing something now." I said as I neared him.

"Alright, just say 'Jingle Bells' when it's all good okay?" Clint said in an impatient tone.

"Sure thing, Santa." I could hear Clint roll his eyes at my comment. A smirk made its way on my lips which were bright red with lipstick, the same color as the bra. I was getting close to Sandfurrow. He had decided to get up and start dancing with the girls he had in his arms while I was walking over. I could literally smell the douche on him. Before I could realize what I was doing, I started to dance rather erotically towards Sandfurrow, making sure I got his attention. The other girls have fled for unknown reasons, probably not wanting to stay with Sandfurrow. Sandfurrow had started getting up towards me, and I felt arms around my waist. I looked over my left shoulder and saw his face. His stubble was scratching my bare shoulder.

"Hey baby, why don't you come over and sit down with me? Get to know eachother better." Darek Sandfurrow had a gruff, soothing voice, and I almost forgot that he was assisting Scale. I quickly put on an act.

"Mm, I'd love that." I said lowly to Sandfurrow, who only grinned an led me to where he was sitting earlier. He put his arm around me, his hand grasping my shoulder to keep me close to him.

"So, I'm Darek Sandfurrow, and you are?"

"Hermione Granger." I said. I highly doubted Darek had ever read Harry Potter or even bothered to see the movies.

"Name sounds familiar, do I know you?" Darek inquired.

You're in deep shit now.

I bit my tongue to stop myself from yelling at the voice. I shook my head to answer Sandfurrow.

"Weird, I swear I've heard that name before."

"I get that a lot." I said smiling. I had to change the subject and get myself into his hotel room so I can say Jingle Bells and get this over with.

"Can I sit in your lap? This couch isn't too comfy." I asked, perching myself on my knees do I can lean in closer to Darek. He nodded and climbed onto his lap. I was straddling him now and I leaning on him, my breasts were pressed up against chest and I was tangling my fingers in his dark red hair.

"Hey, you wanna go up to your room? So we can be alone together? I'd use mine but it isn't ready since I just checked in." I lied. Sandfurrow had his hands grazing up and down my thighs and it was starting to get uncomfortable.

"Sure thing babe,"

"Jingle Bells!" I exclaimed smiling.

"Jingle Bells?"

"That's what I say when I'm excited."

"Well, you're going to be screaming that all night, Hermione." Darek winked as he got up, taking my hand and leading me out of the club.

"Oh, I can hardly wait." I said. I gagged mentally.

"I'm on my way to the hotel room, stall him in the elevator so I can get there." Clint said.

"Mm-hm." I hummed.

"What was that?" Sandfurrow asked.

"It was nothing Darek, just humming to myself."