Chapter 16

I sat next to Bruce, Clint next to me.

"Wattup, love birds?" Tony asked as we got comfortable. (If you don't get it, think about it for a couple moments, and if you still don't get it I'll put it at the bottom.*) I rolled my eyes.

-time skip-

All of us had now ordered what we wanted, when we finally got to introductions.

"Okay, so guys, this is my little sister Tammy." Bruce said.

"Hi." I said giving a small wave.

"I AM THOR, SON OF ODIN, GOD OF THUNDER!" The hammer dude said. I nodded trying not to yelp at the pain that now inhabited my ears.

"I'm Natasha Romanoff." Red head said.

"Hi." I said.

"Bruce has talked about you, saying how you and him are really close." Natasha said.

"He has, has he?" I said looking at Bruce.

"I didn't say anything." Bruce defended.

"You better not have." Tammy said.

Our food came and we began eating. And not a word was said, which sent off one of my quirks, which to always have noise.

-time skip-

We had stayed afterwards, talking, getting to know each other better.

"LADY TAMMY!" Thor said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"STEVEN SAID THAT YOU CAN SHAPE SHIFT INTO A HOUND, IS THAT TRUE?!" My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. 'That effing traitor.' I thought, 'I'm going to kill him.' I turned my head to Steve. My eye twitched. I then saw everyone looking at me. I quickly composed myself.

"Where would he get that? That's, that's not true. I wonder where he got that in his head." I said with a laugh, trying to pass it off.

"STEVEN WOULDN'T LIE! BUT IS IT TRUE OR NOT?!" Thor demanded.

"Of course not, it's not true. Definitely not. Most definitely not." I said. Everyone was still looking at me.

"Ummm, alright. But if it was, I'm not saying it is, but I would have to kill you all. Mainly Steve." I said.

"Why me?" Steve said freaking out.

"Because you're the one who blabbed!" I said.

"It slipped out I swear!" Steve said.

"Well then. You can tell that to my dead body." I said and I left. Walking home. Which was a far walk. At least it would clear my head about what was happening right now.

(*okay, so you know how Clint's code name is 'Hawkeye'? Well since a hawk is a bird, see you should get it now.)