Chapter 35

I didn't mention to Clint that I heard what he said as I walked out of the mall. I was leaning against a pillar outside of the mall, a cigarette in my mouth.

Clint walked out.

"Alright, let's head to the hotel." He said.

"Hun, we're married, I believe it's the wife that gives the orders." I said showing Clint the ring that was on my left ring finger. He chuckled. I put my cigarette out and following him to the curb.

He hailed a cab and we piled in. He told the cab driver where we were going. It was quiet for the ride. After a short while, Clint paid the cabbie as it slowed to a stop. We stepped out and we went up to the hotel we were staying at.

Clint took my hand, intertwining our fingers. And led us into the hotel.

"Welcome to the Out NYC, do you have a reserved room?" The lady at the huge, marble front desk asked.

"Yes, we're the Williams reservation!" I chirped, it a lot to not gag at how perky I sounded. The lady started tapping on her keyboard with her purple glittered fingernails.

"Yes, the Williams! Alright, here's your key," the woman handed us a card.

"I hope you enjoy your stay!" The lady said. We both nodded happily, laughing to ourselves. Clint took the card.

"Thank you!" He said, just as perky as me, and I could tell he was hating on how he was perky too. We walked down a hallway that was to the right of the desk, the elevators right next to the desk. Luckily we got the elevator to ourselves. Clint looked at the key card.

"We're on the top floor, room five." Clint said. I nodded.

After a few moments of silence, I could feel Clint's eyes on me.

"You, look nice." He muttered. My lips twitched into a smile.

"Thanks. . .you look good too." I said. Clint smiled.

"Thanks."

"So, you think we'll have to kill anyone?"

"Well, it all depends on what happens." He said. I nodded.

"Okay."

The elevator dinged, and we stepped out.

I looked around, searching for room five.

Clint tapped my shoulder, and pointed to the other side of the hall. I paled, and chuckled nervously.

How embarrassing~

Oh God-

And in front of your crush too, that's gotta make you feel like a retard.

I hate you so much.

Whatever dearie~

The conversation in my head only lasted the walk to the door which I was thankful for.

Clint opened the door.

"You've got to be kiddin' me." He grunted. I looked past him into the room.

"Are you fucking serious?! I bet Tony had something to do with this, that sneaky bastard." I said.

There, in the room, was a king-sized bed, covered in red rose petals, a bucket of ice with champagne in the middle of it. And I swear that along with champagne glasses, on the nightstand, were condoms.

"They must've given us the wrong room." Clint said.

Clint walked in, me following. He stepped to the closet and opened the door.

"Nevermind, this is our stuff." He said, hauling huge black duffel bags in each hand and setting them in the floor, one of them opened and revealing his bow, arrows, guns, and ammo.

I sighed.

"Whatever, we're grown adults, we can be mature enough to share a bed." I said.

"Yeah, totally, totally." Clint said.

"Plus, this champagne can't drink itself." I said pulling the alcohol out.

Clint smirked.

"I guess it can't." He chuckled, taking the glasses from the nightstand and handing one to me. I smirked, taking the glass.

"See, it isn't that bad."