Chapter 10

Seeing that, I was about to rip Tony to shreds, Bruce made me morph and he put me on my collar and leash.
"Bad dog." Tony had joked. I growled.
"Don't push it, Tony." Bruce warned.
We were now sitting in Bruce's car. Bruce had strapped me in the middle by buckling that seatbelt and buckling the ones on the right and left to make it look like a I was skydiving. I was now gnawing on the seats trying to get out.
"How she doing back there?" Bruce asked. Tony turned around in his seat facing me and I snapped at him, only inches say from his face. He jumped back.
"Peachy keen." Tony said gulping. I smirked in a dog-like way, and continued gnawing on the seat belts. Bruce had parked the car and gotten out with the leash. He opened the door to my left. He hooked the leash, and got me out. I hopped out of the car. Once I saw Tony I growled. Bruce yanked the leash causing me to yelp.
"Knock it off."
We got to the elevator and I sat down on the floor.
"Now," Bruce said crouching down next to me, "I will have to get the leash off, but you have to promise to not freak out on Tony, okay?" I huffed and nodded.
"Good girl." Bruce unhooked me and I morphed back to normal. I yanked the collar off and handed it to Bruce.
"This doesn't mean that I forgive you for what you did." I hissed at Tony.
"I know it doesn't. But can you forgive me, please?" Tony said giving me puppy dog eyes.
"Bitch please, I can do better. But I guess I can forgive you. But it doesn't get you off the hook." I growled. The elevator dinged. The doors opened and a man with a 40s style blonde hair, and blue eyes was sitting on the couch.
"Here she is," Tony said. The man stood up, and walked up to us.
"So you must be the 'Wolven' Tony was talking about." The man said.
"And you must be the man that Tony blabbed to." When I said Tony's name I shot him a glare.
"I'm Steve by the way." He said holding out a hand. I took it and shook it.
"I'm Tammy, Bruce's younger sister." I said.
"So are you going to show me this 'trick'?" Steve asked. I huffed.
"I can't talk myself out of this, so apparently, yes, I will." I walked to the middle of the room and let it all out. I morphed into my wolf. I trotted up to Bruce sitting obediently at his feet. He scratched my ear, and my tongue lolled out.
"Holy cow." Steve said with eyes widened.
"Now, I would like to hear how awesome I am." Tony said.
(I'm going to skip this because, honestly, I have no idea how Steve could say such things to Tony.)
"I'm still surprised on how this is even possible." Steve said looking at me.
"Well, I don't know, I barely know about my heritage myself." I said. I had morphed back and we were sitting on the couch.
"I mean, if you look us up on the web, we wouldn't be able to find anything. I mean Wolven are a forgotten species. No one knows about them except for people who have been studying mythical creatures for their whole life. The only history of my people I know, is mine." I ran a hand through my hair. "And Steve, you can't anyone, I mean if this goes out, my life can be over, literally."
"Why's that?" Steve asked.
"Well, someone's after me. They've been after me my whole life. And now he knows where I am, and right now, I can't go through what's already happened to me again."