Chapter 18

3rd Person

Bruce was pacing, Thor was sitting next to Steve, Clint was sitting by the bed, Tony was talking to the doctor out in the hall, and Natasha was trying to comfort Bruce.
A groan escaped Tammy's lips as she began to stir awake. Everyone looked up at Tammy. Bruce stopped pacing. Steve got up to tell Tony that she was awake. Steve stepped back in with Tony and the doctor behind him. Tammy opened her eyes sitting up in the hospital bed. Tammy opened her mouth nothing coming out. She covered it. She tried to talk again, nothing. She tried to scream, notta thing came out. Tammy was shocked covering her mouth. Everyone around her looked at her with confusion.
"So, the man that nabbed her, he was carrying her by the, throat?" The doctor asked.
"Yes." Clint said.
"Well, I'm sorry to say but, when he grabbed her, he must've put on too much force, crushing her vocal chords." The doctor said. Tammy's eyes widened.
"Will, she be able to talk again?" Bruce asked.
"It's hard to say, she might not be able to ever again. But maybe she's just so traumatized that she can't talk." The doctor said, "It's happened before."
"So, she might be able to talk again?" Natasha asked.
"Yes, but, it unlikely she will be able to, I mean, looking at her throat you can still see where she was gripped at. So, all you can do is hope." The doctor quickly checked over Tammy, making sure everything was in tact, them with a simple nod, he left the room leaving Tammy, and the rest of them in the room.
Tammy looked around. She spotted what she was looking for and picked it up. Her phone, which was luckily still in tact. She quickly typed something down then handed it to Bruce. It read:
'What happened?'
"Well," Bruce started.

----Flashback Time!!!(it's my favorite time!!!) 3rd Person----

Clint and the others had gone looking for Tammy, trying to see if they could at least talk.
"She probably went through Central Park, she always goes there when she's upset." Bruce informed. They went to Central Park, looking around for any sign where Tammy was. As they walked along, Natasha came upon Tammy's sweater. When the found out it was Tammy's they heard a scream.
"LET ME GO!!!"
"It's Tammy!" Bruce said running forward. Everyone followed. They finally found Lucas and a passed out Tammy, being gripped by the throat.
Clint shot an arrow that landed into Lucas' shoulder. He yelped in pain, dropping Tammy onto the ground.
"She said let her go." Clint said arching another arrow.
"And what's going to stop me?" Lucas sneered.
"Me," Clint said.
"And me." Tony said.
"Well hello Mr. Stark."
"Yah yah, anyway, you're going to leave the park, back to the lab that you came from, and never come back."
"What's going to make me?"
"Him and me, but if you try anything else, we have back up." Tiny gestured to the group of people behind him, which was Steve, Thor, Bruce, and Natasha.
"I can leave, but I can't never come back, I can always come back. But I'll let you take her this time. But next time, you better bring your own coffins." Lucas said, and he left.
Clint picked Tammy up.
"Is she alive?" Steve asked.
"Yes, but she's knocked out." Clint said. They then took her to the hospital.

----End of FlashBack----

Tammy type on her phone:
'So, Lucas is gone?'
Bruce nodded.
'But, he's still out there?'
"Yes. Which is not good. I'm telling you, you can't go outside anymore." Bruce said. Tammy nodded.
'Did you tell them?'
"Yes."
'So they know?'
"Yep." Tammy closed her eyes.
'Can we go home?' Bruce smiled.
"Yes, lets go."