Chapter 37

Clint and I were currently eating lunch peacefully and quietly. At least it was peace and quiet until, they showed up.

"Hey! We met you two in the elevator!" The woman said. "We never introduced ourselves. I'm Wilma Satillo."

"And I'm William Satillo, very nice to meet you two." The man said.

"Kudos." I replied with a fake smile.

The couple had to at least be over or in their forties.

"This is my wife Leah and I'm Josh." Clint said, noticing that if I said anything it'd be an insult.

"So, we were wondering if you two would like to join us for dinner? We come here all the time and we'd love to welcome new comers to the hotel."

"Thanks, b-" I started, but was interrupted by Clint.

"We'd love to, front desk, at six?"

"You were reading our minds!" Wilma said. "We'll see you then!"

"What the-" I was interrupted, once again, by Clint.

"Dearest, wouldn't you like to continue this conversation in our room?" He glared, taking my hand in his. I glared back and lead him to the elevators. As soon as they closed I turned to him.

"WHAT THE FUCK CLINT?! I'M GOING TO KI-" I was interrupted, for the third time today by Clint, but this time with his lip. From someone else it would look like it was me who pulled him into the kiss. He pulled away, only to say;

"Dearest, we're in an elevator, with cameras, don't you think we'd rather do this in our room" He said, shooting me a glare. I glared at him, totally forgetting the meaningless kiss, and nodded.

"But don't think we can't let the people wonder why we kissed intensly and not do anything afterwards." He smirked  By the time the ding of the elevator bell went off, I realized that Clint was more perverted, and dirtier than Tony Stark. And it made me want to crash on him harder than his lips were crashing on mine.

~ * ~

Clint had played the whole elevator scene off like it was just an accidental make-out session.

It was currently five minutes to six, so Clint and I were in the elevator. It, surprisingly, wasn't awkward. I had found a strapless white dress that went a little higher than mid-thigh. It wasn't terribly short, but I still felt self-concious so I decided to just wear a pair of black leggings I somehow found. To top the whole thing off, the most uncomfortable, most annoying, most horrible pair of black heels.

"Jesus Christ! How the fuck does Natasha wear these?" I whined.

"She says it's some, 'Lady Secret', at least whenever I ask."

"Well, this lady doesn't know shit!"

When we got to the front desk, Wilma and William were there, smiling like their lives depended on it.

"Are you two ready?" They both asked, and they laughed afterwards to themselves because they said the sentence at the same time. I laughed with them.

"Sure are!" I said, they turned around and started to lead us to where we were going. I leaned into Clint's ear. "Kill me. Now."

~ * ~

I plopped down on the bed, throwing my heels to the floor, not regretting that I was taking up the whole thing.

"I'm never doing that again." I groaned out into a pillow.

"Damn straight, move over." Clint demanded. I rolled onto my side, letting him lay down on his side of the bed, then I rolled onto my stomach again, my left arm draping over him.

Clint didn't seem to mind.

"Why did we agree to having dinner with those people. They were so fucking perky I was thinking stabbing myself with the dinner fork." I said. Clint chuckled.

"Please tell me you would've killed me before killing yourself."

"Most definitely." I smirked. There were a few moments of silence.

"I'm too lazy to change out of these clothes." Clint said.

"Same, how about we just change in the morning?" I suggested.

"Sounds good." There was the sound of Clint's shoes thudding to the floor.

I soon fell asleep from fatigue, I mean, I had a big day. I was 'accidentally' made-out with in the elevator, I checked out the club during early hours, which wasn't much, then, there were the Satillos. I just can't deal with that shit, anymore.