Chapter 3

I hit the punching bag that was in front of me, my earbuds blasting Three Days Grace into my ears as I worked out. (Three Days Grace, really awesome band.) I kept throwing punches and kicks. Next thing, the punching bag slams into the wall that was 4 yards ahead of me. I breathed in through my teeth, I paused my music and stuffed my music and my iPhone into my duffel. I picked the punching bag dragging it over to the hook thingy. I rehooked it and zipped up my duffel. I picked up my duffel carrying it out of the gym, lucky that no one saw me punch the bag into the wall. I ran back to the apartment because I didn't ride my bike there. I ran up the stairs too, because today was my work out day. I opened up the apartment.

"Bruce today, I actually made the punchin-" I didn't even get to finish because I noticed that sitting next to Bruce on the couch was the guy I met yesterday, what was it?

"Tammy, you're home, I thought you were going to work out for the whole day?" Bruce asked.

"No, I didn't say that, I said I was going to work out for the whole morning." I said.

"Oh well then my mistake." Bruce said.

"Hi Tammy." The guy said.

"What's your name again?" I asked. The guy totally looked taken back.

"It's Tony, Tony Stark." The guy said.

"Oh yah, that was your name, sorry for forgetting." I said.

"It's okay, so you work out?" Tony asked.

"Yes, I do." I said.

"That's cool, ya know that I'm Iron Man?" Tony said.

"Oh Tin Man? Yah I heard of you, people say you're a Steven Hawking but act like you're a stubborn, selfish, sixteen year old." I said.

"Then you've heard right," Tony said smiling. I rolled my eyes. I walked to my room and began emptying my duffel. Earbuds, iPhone, extra t-shirt, extra shorts. Looks like I've got everything. I sat on my bed and began unraveling the wrap on my hands, that kept my knuckles safe. As I unraveled it a knock came to the door.

"It's open." I said. Bruce walked in.

"Hey, so what did you want to tell me?" Bruce asked.

"That I'm getting stronger, I actually made the punching bag slam into the wall." I said.

"Is that good or bad?" Bruce asked.

"Both, it's good that I'm getting stronger, but bad that I am getting stronger and that he'll finally find me." I said.

"Hey, I doubt he'll find you." Bruce said. I winced.

"What's wrong?"

"I think I dislocated a knuckle." I said wincing.

"Let me see." Bruce said. I gave him my hand. Bruce popped it into place. I winced again.

"Damn it that hurt!" I said.

"I know, but it'll be okay, the pain will be gone in the next 5 minutes." Bruce said getting up to leave.

"Bruce?" I asked. He turned around.

"Do you promise that you didn't tell anybody about me?" I asked.

" I promise I didn't." Bruce said. I sighed.

"Alright, thanks Bruce." I said.

"Your welcome." Bruce said and he walked out of the room closing the door behind him. I laid back across my bed and thought, at least he didn't tell anybody...