Chapter 25

I shifted back to normal and started tugging on my collar.

''Who did you think it was?'' I said, still tugging on my collar, I couldn't find the clip to my collar, and I hated the thing. I looked at Clint.

''Can anyone of you guys tell which way the clip to this collar is?"

''It's on your left.'' Tony said. I shimmied the collar to the left and there was the clip I pinched down on it and I was freed from the collar.

''Thank Gods, geez, I hate this thing.'' I said waving the red collar in the air.

''Alright, well, ol' eyepatch is upstairs, waiting for you, and Bruce is trying his best to calm down, and so far he's broken all the stress balls I've given him.'' Tony said as the three of us went to the elevator. Tony pressed one of the very many buttons that were on the side of the elevator, and we started up.

''How many stress balls have you given him?'' Clint asked. (I seriously can't stop giggling due to my crazy, dirty mind, I'm serious read the previous paragraph in a dirty way, you'll start giggling like a little school girl)

''Oh around, 5.''

''Bruce must be really stressed.'' I said.

''Yah when, he figured out that Cyclopes was coming today, he got really worried about you either getting caught by Scale, or SHIELD revealing the secret to the whole government.''

''Wow.'' I said.

''Yah.'' The elevator opened and Tony stepped into the room, me and Clint following behind him.

''Where's Director Fury?'' Clint asked.

''He's probably where ever Bruce is.'' Tony said.

''Where's Bruce then?'' I asked.

''He's probably where ever Fury is.'' I rolled my eyes. I enhanced my hearing, and listened for voices. I started walking down a hall, waving for the guys to follow me. Continuing down the hall, I went down a small set of stairs taking me to a lab of some sorts. From looking through the glass door you could see Bruce doing something, and Director Fury observing it. Tony opened the door, that was locked with a code pad. (I know, a lot of people mistake Stark Towers for Tony's Malibu house, but in this story Tony made his lab in Stark Towers like his one in Malibu.)

''Miss Banner?'' Director Fury said.

''Yes?'' I said. ''Can I help you?'' Honestly, I looked like a bum compared to what Director Fury was wearing. He was wearing the same thing that I first met him in. While I was wearing the same tank top from before, and all I did was put on a pair of jeans and a plaid button up with the sleeves pulled up.

''I'm Nick Fury, Director of the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division, or SHIELD.''

''You obviously know me.''

''I am here to talk to you about the Avengers.'' Tony, Clint, and Bruce looked at me and Fury.

''Yes, what about it?''

''Would you be willing to join?''