Chapter 13

Me and Clint talked for hours. I still worked of course, I would just tell him to give me a minute and I would do what was needed, then come back and continue talking to him.
"Tammy." Someone called. I didn't pay attention to who it was just went over to the person.
"What can I get yo-" I didn't finish because it was Bruce who was there, and standing behind was Tony.
"Hello!" Tony said.
"Alright guys, what do you want?" I asked.
"You talking to Legolas?" Tony asked.
"What?"
"Legolas. Over there." Tony pointed to Clint, "you were just there talking to him."
"Why'd you call him Legolas?"
"You obviously haven't seen his sharp eye. But by the way he's been looking at you, I guess he already has been using it." Tony winked. I blushed, glaring at him.
"Tony, can you just tell me what you want? I know you just dragged Bruce here, and that he doesn't want anything."
"I want a scotch on the rocks."
"Alright." I got Tony his scotch, he gave me 3 dollars. I went back over to Clint.
"Tony and Bruce are here." I said.
"Yah, I noticed."
"You should've heard what he said about you." I put my head in my hands.
"What'd he say?"
"You don't want to know." I said. Next thing I know, Tony is sitting next to Clint, and Bruce is at the far end, probably regretting on letting Tony talk him into this.
"How's it hanging, Legolas?" Tony asked.
"Nothing much." Clint replied.
"Cool, so what have you two lovebirds been talking about?" Tony asked.
"It's nothing like that," Clint started.
"Yah, nothing like that!" I joined in.
"We're friends,"
"Not even that, we're more like acquaintances, we just met." Tony raised an eyebrow. Then I realized, we both defended the fact that Tony called us, 'lovebirds'. Does that mean that Clint does like me, when I actually like him too.
"Okay then," Tony downed the rest of his glass, resting it on the table, "me and Bruce will be going then."
"See ya." Bruce said, getting out of his chair to leave.
"See ya." I said watching them go out of the door.
"Well, that was weird." Clint said.
"Eeyup, it sure was."
--------------
Clint had pretty much stayed my whole shift. And we talked my whole shift. I looked up at the clock.
"My shift's over." I said.
"If it is than, here." Clint handed me a slip of paper.
"Text me when you're free for a date." Clint got up leaving a 5 on the bar telling me it was a tip. With a simple wave he left. My heart raced.
"Wow." Was all that could come out of my mouth.