Chapter 38

I woke to the feeling of someone leaving the bed, I didn't wake up though, I was too tired to care what Clint was doing.

He shuffled to the bathroom that was the door next to me, I heard the water turn on.

As soon as I heard the water, yesterday's events slammed into me like a tidal wave.

"Aw shit, Clint fake kissed me like he was prostitute." I groaned, pushing the heel of my hands into my eyes as laid on my back.

"Excuse you, I'm not a prostitute, I just like take sex professionally." I took my hands off my eyes, and looked to where I could make out Clint's figure. My eyes were slightly blurry, but when they cleared, they widened.

It was Clint, obviously, a towel clinging to his waist for dear life, one of his hands were helping it to stay up while the other had a toothbrush in it. He was shirtless and damn was it hott.

He had a six-pack, scars ran along his pecks and pack. It was so sexy I had to restrain myself from pouncing him.

"Oh hello there." I said, putting a hand under my head so I could get an even better look at him.

"You like what you see?" He smirked. I nodded. "Well too bad." In one swift move, Clint had a shirt on, covering his glorious six-pack.

"Fuck you." I said.

"Where and when sweetheart."

"Right here, right now."

"There was no reason for me to put on the shirt then huh?"

"Nope."

"You're just as bad as Tony." Clint said, disappearing in the bathroom again.

"God dammit." I muttered, getting up and gathering my clothes for when Clint was done with the shower. A few moments later, Clint stepped out and I rushed in.

After that, I found Clint laying on the bed.

"Let's hit it." I said.

"Hey, Tam."

"Yeah?" Clint got up from the bed, and stood toe-to-toe with me.

"Uh, about what you were saying earlier. . ." I could feel my heart jumping in my chest.

"You, need to stop flirting. This is serious business."

Boom

Did you hear that? Yeah, that was the sound of my heart bombing into my stomach like it was Pearl Harbor.

"Oh c'mon it's funny." I said playing it off as a joke. It worked, he believed it.

"Hardy-Har-Har. C'mon let's get going, I'm starving."

"Fine." I muttered, and followed him out of the room.

It was awkward in the elevator since all I could think about was the time we made out. Most of it was one-sided since I was mostly confused through the whole thing, but still, it was awkward.