Chapter 14

I groaned as I heaved myself up from my warm comfortable bed. I shuffled to the bathroom, taking my tooth brush and tooth paste. I looked in the mirror before me, my eyes widening.

"Whoa." Was all that came out of my mouth. My hair was everywhere, it looked like I haven't brushed my hair in a month. I brushed my teeth, than raked a brush through my hair.

"Jeez.'' I said as I looked at my brush after I had finally finished brushed my hair. There was so much of my hair in the brush. I took the hair out of the brush throwing it in the waste basket. I walked out of my room, into the kitchen. There was a note, hanging on the cereal cabinet. It read:

'Dear Tammy,

By the time you're reading this, I'm going to be in the middle of work. I didn't wake you up since you came homestead last night, and I wanted you to sleep in. I'll be home by 4, so have a morning, and stay out of trouble.

Love,

Bruce'

"Hmmm." I thought aloud, "What to do, what to do." I tapped my index finger on my forehead putting my arm under my other to give it support.

"Think think think think think think think." I repeated like Winnie the Pooh. And by the way I look, I looked like him when he was thinking. I smiled at this. He was always one of my favorites. Anyway back to business. I thought and thought.

"Well, I can't think of anything." I said plopping on the couch. I felt like just running around like an idiot, start acting like a kid again.

"Well, that's an option." I thought aloud. I always do this when I'm alone, I'll talk to myself, don't judge me! Everyone has at least talked to themselves before! I took a deep breath.

"I'll be able to think better, if I ate something." I got myself a bowl of cereal, my bowl was soon empty because i was aculy really hungry. When i lut everything away I started singing, out of the blue. To me, this is normal. To be home alone, then break out in song.

"Here's the thing we started out friends, it was cool. But it was all pretend. Yah yah, since you've been gone." I started, swinging my hips to the best as I continued the song,

"You dedicated, took the time. Wasn't long until I called you mine. Yah yah, since you've been gone. And all you ever hear me say, is how I pictured me with you. That's all you ever heard say. But since you've been gone, I can breath for the first time. On top of it all, yah yah, is thanks to you, now I get what I want. Since you've been gone. How can I put it, you put me on. I even fell for that stupid love song! Yah yah, since you've been gone. How come I never hear you say, I just want to be with you? I guess you never felt that way. But since you've been gone! I can breath for the first time, on top of it all, yah yah, is thanks to you, now I get what I want, since you've gone. You had your chance you blew it! Out of sight, out of mind! Shut your mouth I just can't take it! Oh no, again, and again, and again, and again, and again! Since you've been gone." I finished.

"Wow, I have no life." I added. I decided that, hey, why not just watch 'Cartoon Network', and do that until I can think of something.