Chapter 8: Sid see's Jessica

Sid’s POV: “That was a great game for you Sid” laughed Malkin.  

“Daddy scored all those goals because I was there, I’m his good luck charm”

“That you are” I said as I lifted Jace into my lap. 

All the guys were over at my house to celebrate our win today over the Flyers. It was a great game, we had beaten them 7-2, and I had scored a Gordie Howe hat trick. Jace was there with Samantha, and he enjoyed the game. It was the first game I had ever taken him to and he wanted to go to the Boston game as well because he wanted to meet Tyler Seguin. Tyler Seguin was Jace’s favourite player, and he wanted to see him badly, so I promised Jace I would take him to Boston with me. Jace started to watch the Boston game, while we all talked. We all watched something strange happen between Hall and Seguin. Hall had scored and dedicated his goal to some girl and Tyler had gotten mad. “Looks like Taylor and Tyler both like the same girl” laughed Cooke. 

“I wonder who the girl must be” added Neal 

“Has to be someone special” I stated. 

 Sutter took the remote from Jace “Let’s see who it is” and rewind the part. 

He stopped it at when Hall was about to score, we all watched carefully and he paused it on the girl “NO WAY” I screamed.  

“Is that possible?” yelled Neal. 

“JESSICA” screamed Letang

“DADDY THAT  GIRL LOOKS LIKE MOMMY DOESN’T SHE?” asked Jace 

Samantha interrupted us all “Guys if you think that’s Jessica, that’s not her. Don’t you think we would have known if it was her? That not Jessica, she looks like someone else, you guys are hallucinating.” 

“Yeah you’re right that can’t be her” added Malkin 

I couldn’t stop thinking about that girl; I kept thinking it was Jessica.  For some reason my heart kept telling me it was Jessica and I should go to Boston. I wanted to see that girl again. I replayed the video over and over but the guys stopped me. They thought I was stressing myself, by thinking about her. 

Jessica’s POV: The game had ended and the Oilers had won 5-4. Tyler wasn’t taking the lose to well. I tried to cheer him up but he ignored me and walked away. “What’s wrong with him?” said Tammy. 

‘I guess he just mad they lose” 

Tammy began walking off “I don’t think that’s the reason” 

My phone started vibrating, I looked at it and saw a text from Taylor 

Text Message:

Taylor: Hey, how’d you like my goal?

Me: Oh it was cool, thanks for dedicating it to me 

Taylor: Is Tyler still upset? I’m sorry I didn’t mean it like that 

Me: No its okay, he’s fine 

Taylor: Oh, anyways I’ll text you later, bye beautiful <3

Me: Thanks, Bye <3

I saw Tyler behind me reading the text message’s over my shoulder. “Who gave you the phone? Why you texting him?” 

I turned around “Tammy, and he was just saying sorry”

“Clearly you seem more interested in him then me” said Tyler as he stormed off. 

“Tyler…Wait…its not like that” I yelled, but it was too late he was gone.